𝟑𝟖

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟴:𝟬𝟯𝗣𝗠.
𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I stared into space as I cried in my car as it sat in Malik's driveway. After I left the hospital after visiting Zuri, I found myself going in the direction of Malik's house instead of mine. Zuri's words had stuck with me like glue and I no longer could hold this secret anymore. I blasted gospel music the whole ride back and here I was still fighting demons. I was so scared I felt paralyzed because I was too afraid to get out my car.

I loved Malik with every inch of my body, but he didn't love me back and now I was pregnant with his baby that I wanted to keep.

I gasped seeing the front door open. I panicked seeing Shanice and Malik laughing as they walked out their house. I quickly turned my car on ready to back out but I couldn't find the courage to put my foot on the gas.

Shanice noticed my car as I watched her eyebrows raise with confusion. She quickly walked up to my car and kneeled down to look in my window.

"Nina? What are you doing here?" She tapped on my window.

Malik kept quiet as he stayed a few inches away from my car, staring into my soul as I avoided eye contact.

"Girl stop playing and get out the car" Shanice frowned.

"I can't" I said barely over a whisper.

"Nina what's going on? " Shanice looked at me with concern.

Tears fell down my face as I sat there. I was crying so hard I didn't notice that Malik had made his way over to the passenger side and tapped on my window.

"Let me in" He said.

"But we had plans" Shanice frowned.

"Sis we can do it tomorrow. Nina open the door bruh" Malik grew impatient.

I reached for the unlock button and finally unlocked the door to let Malik in. He looked at me as I continued to cry before he placed his hand on my thigh.

"You wanna come inside?" He asked.

"I don't plan on staying long" I mumbled.

"Ok then come inside so we can talk and then you can leave" He suggested.

I looked outside seeing Shanice was still standing there. I sighed finally turning my car off and agreed. "Okay" I opened my car door.

We hopped out as Shanice looked at me with concern.

"Girl are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine" I lied.

"No you not Nina, the only time you come over here crying like this is when you needa get away from your parents. Is it your parents again?" She asked.

"Shanice just drop it she obviously don't wanna talk" Malik spat.

"But she obviously wanna talk to you" She crossed her arms across her chest.

I watched as Shanice's eyes widened as she put two and two together.

"Hold up. Y'all mess with each other?" She semi-yelled.

"Come one we finna go to my room real quick" Malik grabbed my hand leading me toward their house.

"Nina what the fuck?" Shanice followed behind.

I followed Malik inside as he dragged me to his room, slamming the door in Shanice's face.

I took a deep breath as I took a seat on his bed never looking up from the floor.