𝟑𝟓

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟭𝗔𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

The smell of food woke me up causing me to flutter my eyes open. I grew confused seeing I wasn't in my room before I noticed Ghost was sitting in front of me devouring some breakfast food.

"How did I end up here?" I asked. He looked back smiling at me.

"Good morning to you too" He chuckled.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"I gotta be drunk still. You supposed to be in New Orleans" I frowned.

"I came down here to see you. Nina said you came home for a few days" He stood up as he grabbed a bag handing it to me.

"I got you some breakfast"

"Thank you" I grabbed the bag. I opened the container seeing he got me some french toast, bacon and an omelet.

"Thank you. I'm so hungry" I opened the container of syrup drenching my french toast.

"So youn remember nothing from last night?" He looked at me.

"I do, I just don't remember how I ended up here" I chewed my food.

"Mhmm" He stared at me.

"After I finish eating can you take me home?" I asked.

"Youn wanna spend the day with me?" He asked.

"I needa go home and talk to my parents. I been here for three days and ain't even do what I came to do yet" I spoke.

"Stop lying bruh and just say you tryna avoid me" He frowned.

"What are you talking about bruh?" I frowned.

"I asked you if we could get back together last night and you act like you couldn't answer da question, now you talm bout youn wanna hang out with me today like fuck is we doing bruh?" He asked.

"First of all, you fucked up not me so don't keep rushing me to forgive you just because that's what you want. I said I needed space and what do you? Drive an hour to come see me and did the total opposite of what I asked. If I was fucking avoiding you I wouldn't still be here" I spat.

"Man fuck allat. Do you wanna get back together or no?" he asked.

"Unbelievable bruh. It's like you literally never hear me or even try to understand how I feel" I scoffed.

"Yes I do, I said I was sorry" he spat.

"That's all you ever say bro just to keep doing the same shit" I yelled.

"You ain't the fucking victim either bruh" He spat.

"I'm not the victim? You know what fuck this breakfast and this talk take me home now" I threw the food on the floor and stood up.

"Bitch what the fuck is your problem?" He got in my face pushing me against the wall.

"Get off me bro" I tried to push him away only for him to grab my arms and hold them above my ear.

"I'm sorry please don't go yet" He looked at me.

"Take me home Ghost" I clenched my jaw.

"No I'm not ready to say goodbye yet" He looked at me. I looked at him and saw the hurt in his eyes making me sigh in defeat.

"We can't keep doing this" I mumbled.

"Can I just make love to you one more time? Then I'll give you your space forreal" He said.