𝟐𝟑

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗖𝗔 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟮𝗣𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"You miss me?" I pouted as I sat on the phone with Ghost

"I was just wit you yesterday" He frowned.

"I know but I'm not gon see you for two weeks. You know how hard this bouta be?" I pouted.

"It's 14 days" He looked at me dryly.

"That's gon take forever to end. How is you okay wit breathing without me?" I asked.

"You bouta piss me off" He sat his phone down as he rolled his blunt.

"Come fuck me then" I shrugged.

"You would say that when you 34 hours away" He kissed his teeth.

"You showed out last night" I smirked.

"You nasty" He chuckled.

"Zuri, Paris lookin for you!" I heard my dad yell.

"Why you all dressed up?" He frowned.

"I'm bouta go to the club with my cousins" I told him.

"Fa what?" He mugged me.

"You know I'm from here & so is all my family. Watchu thought I was just gon be inna house all day?" I asked.

"Onna phone wimme yea" He frowned.

"You thought wrong" I laughed.

"Bet when you see me posting a stripper on my story tonight ion wan hear shit" He shrugged.

"That's fine. The strippers at the club I'm goin to gon look better anyway" I shrugged.

"Girl you in Richmond" He mugged me.

"Fuck you" I laughed.

"Bitch I know you heard yo daddy" I looked towards my door seeing Paris barge in.

"What it I was naked?" I frowned.

"Ain't like we don't got the same body parts" She sat on my bed.

I grew up in in a big house in Cali that was at least 45 minutes away from all my family. My dad bought a house for my mom a house when they were younger and I grew up in that house until we moved to Louisiana. Since all our family is still in Richmond, every time we came back we stay with my moms brother which is my Uncle Tre. Ian mind since I was over his house more than my own even when I did live down here.