𝟗

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟑:𝟭𝟵𝗣𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Got damn coach was tryna kill us today" One of my teammates said as I drunk my water.

"It's cuz he not gon be here all next week" Someone said making me raise my eyebrows.

"How come?" I raised my eyebrows.

"His mom died so he going back to Atlanta for her funeral" She spoke.

"No wonder why that nigga worked us like he did today, he tryna kill us likes his moms" A boy frowned making me cover my mouth.

"Dead wrong" Shanice shook her head grabbing her shoes.

"Shanice you goin to the game tomorrow?" I walked up to her.

"Yea" She said before she walked past me.

"Bruh you still mad at me?" I stale faced her grabbing her arm.

"Yes I'm still mad at you. You said you was gon apologize to Malik and ain't even come back last night" She stale faced me.

"I swear that wasn't planned, Ghost took me to get something to eat-"

"Ion care, until you apologize to my brother I got nun to say to you" She cut me off before she walked off.

"Bruh" I kissed my teeth.

I grabbed my bag before I walked back to my dorm building which took me 5 minutes to get there. Once I got to my floor I looked through my key before I realized I left my room key in my room.

"Bruh" I kissed my teeth remember Nina had a afternoon class that ended at 5 I couldn't even get her to open the door.

I pulled out my phone calling June, after the 4th ring he finally answered.

"Wasgood" He answered.

"You in yo room? I forgot my key and Nina in class so I gotta wait" I said.

"Yea I'm in here wit Malik and Orion" He showed me them.

Perfect for me to talk to Malik.

"I'm bouta come over there" I said.

"Ight" He hung up.

After I finally made it to June dorm I knocked on his door before Orion swung the door open.

He was so fine.

"Wassup Zuri" He said.

"Hey Orion" I walked inside seeing June and Malik playing the game.

"Malik can I talk to you real quick?" I walked up to him clearing my throat.

"Can you wait till the game over? I'm winning right now" He said never taking his eyes off the screen.

"No it can't wait" I grabbed his arm pulling him outside.

"What's so important?" He asked.

"Well ion know if you noticed but me and Ghost kinda got sum goin on, honestly I'm confused myself wit what we doing but what I wanted to tell you was that I'm sorry that I used you last night when we were playing uno. I was just tryna make Ghost jealous and I used you to do that and I'm sorry for that.

"You good I really don't give a fuck" He chuckled.

"Yea but I should've never did that in the first place you ain't deserve that" I shrugged.