𝟒𝟏

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟱:𝟭𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Look Montana I owe you an apology. I'm really sorry" I sighed as he stayed silent on the line which made me feel even worse.

"I should be telling you this in person. I really regret how I talked to you love has just been making me do some dumb ass things lately" I sighed.

"You still can" He spoke lowly.

"How? You told me you left" I raised my eyebrows as if he could see me.

"I lied. I got a one way ticket here. I'm still at the hotel, hoping you would come to your senses" He chuckled.

"Well I did. Can I come see you?" I asked.

"Finna share my location" He spoke. Shortly after I felt my phone vibrate seeing that Montana shared his current location with me. I clicked on the location and saw that his hotel was only 15 minutes away from me.

"I'm on my way. Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Nah just you." He said which softly made me smile. I was excited to see Montana but for some reason Orion was in the back of my mind. I couldn't get that kiss out of my head.

"I'll call you when I'm outside" I told him.

"Ok" He said. Just as I was about to hang up he called my name which made me stop in my tracks.

"Zuri?" He called out my name.

"Yes?" I skipped a breath.

"I love you" He mumbled. Even though we weren't face to face, I could tell he meant it just by the way he said it.

I smiled to myself. "I love you too Montana. I'll be there in 20 minutes" I hung up.

After I gathered my keys and ran downstairs I made sure I locked the front door with my house key and unlocked my car before hopping in. My mind was all over the place. I was thinking about Orion, how much I now hated Ghost and how badly I was dying to make things right with Montana but still with all of these boys on my mind, I was lost.

I wouldn't be surprised if I got a ticket on the way to the hotel Montana was staying at by the way I was speeding. Once I found a good parking spot I slammed my car door shut and made my way into the lobby where he stood.

"Hey" He smiled softly but his smile dropped once he saw my face.

Without saying anything, I walked into his arms and gave him a long hug.

"Who did this to you?" He pulled away looking at my face.

"I don't wanna talk about it here" I cleared my throat.

"Come on" He grabbed my hand pulling me towards the elevator. I avoided eye contact as we waited for the elevator to come down to the first floor, growing uncomfortable by the feeling of him staring at my face. I know he was mad, I was too but there was nothing he could do.

After we stepped on the elevator and made it to the 5th floor where he was staying, I followed him down the long hall before we finally stopped in front of a door that read 531. He used his key to unlock the door and I followed him inside. It was a small room just for one and it seemed nice and cozy.

I took a seat on the bed staring at the floor, still avoiding eye contact. Maybe this was a bad idea, I didn't want Montana of all people to judge me.

"You gon keep looking at the floor or you gon look at me?" He finally spoke.