𝟑𝟐

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟱𝗣𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I sighed as I watched Bring It On on Tubi

I sighed as I watched Bring It On on Tubi. To say I was depressed was an understatement. Even though it's only been four days since I last talked to Ghost, he was all I could think about. June was right, it was hard walking away from someone you loved. Ghost has delivered roses to my door every morning for me with a card saying he was sorry and how sorry he was, but each bouquet I received the more sad I became.

"Why can't men be like the ones in the movies?" I sighed to myself. I flinched seeing my roommate come in sobbing with tears that made me grow confused. I watched as she walked into our bathroom slamming the door.

I raised my eyebrows hopping out of bed walking to our bathroom. I placed my ear against the door hearing Nina sob. My roommate was always the one checking on others and was such a sweet person, it broke my heart seeing her like this.

"Nina?" I softly knocked on the door.

"Just a minute" She chuckled as I heard shuffling behind the door.

"Nina I know you crying, come on babes open up" I knocked.

There was silence on the other side of the door before I heard the lock click. She slowly opened the door creeping her head out.

"I'm fine okay? I promise" She softly smiled.

"You don't have to lie Nina. You always checking up on me, let me do the same please" I pleaded.

"It's okay Zuri really" She wiped her tears.

"I'm not okay either, we don't gotta keep lying to each other" I pushed the door open letting myself in.

"I don't wanna add my problems with yours" She sobbed.

"I got a half bottle of Terimana. Wanna get drunk and get vulnerable?" I asked.

"Please" She let out a laugh.

"Come on" I motioned for her to follow me out the bathroom. I grabbed two shot glasses and the bottle of Terimana that was under my bed before I took a seat on my bed in Indian style. I patted the empty seat on my bed making Nina sit.

"We can get vulnerable when we start to feel our liquor, it don't matter to me" I shrugged.

"Me and Malik been sneaking around for the past months" She blurted out making my eyes widened.