𝟒𝟎

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟭:𝟭𝟳𝗣𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

My eyes fluttered open as I squinted my eyes from the pain of the sun. I flinched seeing Ghost sitting in front of me as he stared at me.

How the fuck did I end up in Ghost bed?

"What am I doing in here?" I slowly sat up wincing in pain from my headache. I was definitely hungover.

"You tell me. I woke up at 10 this morning seeing you had taken all the covers. Nigga woke up shivering and shit" He shook his head.

"Fuck what time is it?" I held my head.

"It's 2:10" He checked his phone.

"Fuck my parents supposed to be back by 6 today. Is June and Ty still here?" I asked.

"From what I know everyone spent the night last night except Nina, Malik & Shanice. They should be" He shrugged.

"Can you help me up please? My head hurts so bad" I whined.

"Drink some water" He handed me a cold water bottle.

"Thanks" I took a few small sips. Eventually the water was helping me burp which was making me feel a little better until I felt the liquor come up. I hurriedly ran into the bathroom and threw up in his toilet.

"Fuck bruh" I flushed the toilet. I turned on the water to the sink and rinsed out my mouth.

"Is my extra toothbrush still here?" I asked.

"It's in the drawer" He answered. I opened the drawer and grabbed my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. I looked and felt like shit, my wig was all tangled and my makeup looked a mess.

"Can you hand me my phone?" I asked. Without an answer he came into the bathroom handing me my phone. I went to Ty's contact and gave him a call. I waited for him to answer before he answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Damn you sound like shit" I laughed.

"Bitch I'm so hungover. I'm sorry but we had to leave this morning around 11. My mama called me tripping cuz I ain't come home last night and she needed me to watch my sister today" He sighed.

"Why the fuck you ain't wake me up?" I frowned.

"Bitch we tried! You were literally dead as fuck I almost made June punch your ass awake but Ghost said he'll take you home so.." He trailed off.

"How could y'all let me go in his room last night? Fuck bruh I can never stand on business" I shook my head at myself.

"Welp Nina was sober all last night and she tried everything to get you to not go in there I was too drunk to notice so don't be mad at me" He laughed.

"Oh my god okay I'll see you back at home" I hung up.

"Why you so upset you slept in here last night?" Ghost leaned against the door looking all fine. It was so hard to resist him.