𝟒𝟐

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗔 - 𝟮:𝟮𝟮𝗣𝗠.
𝗭𝘂𝗿𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

After I got home from dropping off Montana, I thought I was going to be able to avoid my parents coming back to the house but there they were sitting on the couch and watching tv.

"Zuri is that you?" I heard my mom yell.

I sighed wishing I could ignore them, but I knew they were gonna see my face eventually. Might as well get it over with.

I walked down the hall towards the living room and decided to make my presence known. "Hey.." I mumbled.

"What the hell happened to your face?" My dad quickly stood up walking up to me.

"Look just know what me and Ghost had is really over. I'm done this time for real" I sighed.

"Imma kill that nigga" My dad looked at my face.

"No dad. I'd rather him have to live with himself than die" I took a seat on the couch.

"If you say so" My dad took a seat.

"Well me and your dad wanted to talk to you about something" My mom patted the empty space on the couch. I sighed taking a seat as my mom looked at me.

"Honey first I just wanna say I'm sorry your first relationship ended like this. You tried seeing the good in Ghost but he showed his true colors but he will never find someone like you again. It's his loss and I'm just glad you came to your senses" She hugged me.

"Thanks mom" I smiled softly as I hugged her back.

"So what did you wanna talk to me about?" I asked.

"Well your brother's deciding he does want to go to college in Cali. He got accepted into California State and he's committing this May and me and your father decided we wanna move back to Cali. We miss our friends and family and it's just nothing for us in Louisiana anymore. If you wanna stay at Xavier you can but we just wanted to see how you felt about it" My mom looked at me.

"You're moving back to Cali?" I froze.

"Ain't that what she just said?" My dad looked at me.

"Stop it Rico" My mom hit him upside his head.

"Well why y'all wait till Zay was going to college? I been said I wanted to move back" I frowned.

"We just weren't ready then and we knew you were interested in Xavier so we didn't wanna pressure you." My mom sighed.

"Well now I feel pressured. I don't wanna be in Louisiana by myself and don't even try to say I'll still be going to school with Zy cuz he don't give a fuck about me" I spat.

"I heard my name" Zy walked in the living room.

"Why do you keep saying that? Your brother loves you" My mom looked at me with disappointment but she didn't know the way Zy treated me because she didn't try to understand.

"They told you they moving back to Cali?" I looked at him.

"Yea they told me this morning. I'm staying here though" He walked in the kitchen, opening the fridge.

"Zuri what do you want to do? I know you made some good college friends but do you even like your school?" My dad eyed me.

"I don't know anymore. Ty supposed to be starting this spring and I can't leave him" I sighed.