'5'

What Actually Happened?

............~~~.............

"What the heck actually occurred for your appa to get so mad over my dad?" Soobin said as he stared confusedly with streaks of tears still evident in his eyes for which Beomgyu was getting so worried and concerned about his friend's Bipolarity.

"Let's rewind it," Jin-Hye said still with her mud face plastered on her countenance as she rewind the CCTV recordings.

*FlashBack:- 

Jungkook was humming a sound through his mouth which made him feel absolute in serenity and in peace, he worked in Moon Hospital as a plastic surgeon, but unfortunately, there was no personnel sector for it which made him greatly despise that bastardly selfish and know it all and mysterious owner cum the psychiatrist Kim Seokjin.

He didn't like him at first, he knows he was handsome and all but that doesn't mean that it will make him fall for him right?

Okay maybe a little but not much because it always makes him think of the egoistic behavior of Seokjin which Jungkook found absolutely annoying if he clears out his thought on that topic.

He was in a relatively good mood or at least trying to keep it because he just doesn't want to burst out on Seokjin in his office for he has a very short temper, but maybe I guess it wasn't fated for the meeting to be without any commotion.

Jungkook drove with the wind hitting his face and the hairs flowing in a dreamy way seeing the outside scenario with utter adulation but some dip-shitted people just wanted it to end the quite serene moment by throwing a literal litter on top of his face and scratching a bit of his car, this was way out of his league to make him angry, it made him irritated and utterly angry.

Jungkook was fuming with anger and he doesn't remember the last time he was so angry maybe when he was birthing Beomgyu but no that couldn't be right, right? 

Yet he stopped to think and he can only think of the playful not even born Beomgyu's antics inside his stomach which caused Namjoon to take X-rays of his hand and if he has a broken bone or not.

He sighed he just could not get angry here for he has to be in a good mood so he calms himself down screams a bit still inside his moving car and stepped out of his car stopping in front of the hospital destination.

"Calm the fuck down Jungkook, think about you and Namjoon's time having sex, that is it" Jungkook calmed himself down walking down the aisle of the hospital with an unusually big maniac smile and his documents clutched in his hands so tightly to make it crease.

Flashback ends*

"He looks pretty fine while he is entering the hospital aisle then what happened all of a sudden?" Soobin said still sniffing his red nose and bloodshot eyes while Beomgyu looked at him weirdly with raised eyebrows 

"I am pretty confused as to why are you crying Soobin?" 

Jin hye put a shush sign with her still muddy hands working on the computer to have a better look at what exactly happened and Yeonjun was too quick to dismiss the thought of Soobin

"No see his smile, he gives this smile whenever he is over annoyed and utterly angry at someone and is going to burst at any moment but it 'is stopping himself from doing it' smile"

Huening and Taehyun were at the utmost peak of not understanding any single word of the jumbled-up sentence of Yeonjun staring with focused yet confused eyes on the back of his head as Yeonjun proudly nodded.

"Soobin, Soobin, Soobin tell me what happened mate" Beomgyu was still on his constant mission to get out of his best friend's mouth about the cause for him to cry. 

"Yoongi Uncle impregnated Hosie!" Soobin mumbled still shuffling his nose in between the crease of his handkerchief unaware of so done look on Beomgyu "Care to explain?" 

"Another time you two idiots, stop it! They both are going to come to our birthday party and meet them over there now we gotta investigate this shit!" Jin-hye screamed in a shrill octave voice which made everyone have shivers go down their spine and look attentively at the screen display of the CCTV footage.

It can be seen that Jungkook had a fast pace with that psychic smile still plastered up his lips which made everyone worry and look more intuitively.

Jungkook walked over to Seokjin's office which opened after a few minutes of his wait, and video footage got transferred to the long table of the apparent meeting rooms kept for discussing the procedures of surgery where Jungkook showed all the detailed planning of the sector he wants to build of Cosmetology, which will include plastic surgery and can have a great cause to increase the net value of the hospital and increase the gross GDP of the hospital as well.

All the children over there seeing it attentively can hear completely finely what they were speaking about which used very much formal discussion with a little twist of doctor-related words and business letters which went above all their heads except Taehyun and Huening staring at it with starry eyes seeing their respective dads speaking so well.

But something was off, they just couldn't find any interesting glee on Seokjin's face hearing the well-planned record by Jungkook.

He just stared blankly at those papers with one leg over another sitting like how some boss would which made Jin-Hye, Soobin, and Taehyun did not believe their eyes that their dad was trying to show off his dominion power they loved it but not now cause they had a cause of making Jungkook their appa at any cost over any cause.

What made them blow their brains out is the answer which spewed out of Seokjin's mouth 

"I rather not have plastic and caked-up make-up dolls like you in my country by making plastic surgery so important, and by my current financial reports I don't think there is any need for the increase in the GDP of my hospital, and I suggest instead of wasting your time on the unthoughtful works of yours you rather show some interest on your real business that is having only one sector of the hospital to have plastic surgery and you gain from it, that is it my final decision you have any other opinions, Mr.Jeon?"

With this answer, the smiling face of Jungkook changed to a rupture of anger as he threw all the papers on the floor screaming and trying his best to reach Seokjin to at least choke him and make him dead alongside burying him deep down into the ground without any tomb because he never deserved it.

Jin-hye stared with utter despondence at his father's behavior as if her father was the one who never wants to meet and mate with another person rather than her own late appa.