'17'

What Was that?

What Was that?

............~~~.............

"Police! I am here to report!" Jungkook slurred his words walking along the path of the police station as if he owns it, he really was drunk as hell.

All the police officers looked up and one of them knew him very well after all his husband was a lawyer "Jungkook?" hearing his name he got interested, someone would sincerely look into his case if they know him, that is what he inferred and thought, squinting his eyes at the person who called him, his eyes widened, whispering a small "Jiminie?" 

Jungkook ran in a state of haze seeing Jimin on his desk standing now to get a hold of the drunk boozed-out Jungkook, but the big heightened kind of muscular Jungkook didn't give time to the small male, while he went on choosing his property and his actions to squeeze onto Jimin's cheeks which made the latter policeman grimace "Hya! Jungkook! I dont know how even Namjoon hyung handled you, leave me! We have to get you home you are pretty drunk, your kids would be waiting to come here" Jimin making himself free from the tight grip of the younger.

Eun woo crashed inside the police office lobby because he was equally drunk as Jungkook was and walked or rather tripped halfway to take hold of the worst-case Jungkook in his arms and smile a beautiful smile towards Jimin, making the police's heart go fluttering and a blush to appear at his face while Jungkook looked at the interaction with wiggling eyebrows and a drunk sense in his motion "Hyung thanks for keeping this man here, he is causing a ruckus I have to leave him to his house" Jungkook flogged away Eun Woo's hand and squinted his eyes at him.

"Nope I am gonna go on my own, find that piece of handsome shit and bring him here to Jimin hyung that's it, I am doing that!" he walked away rather having not-so-good dynamic balance leaving behind a quite sober widened-eyed Eun Woo, and a whipped Jimin for Eun Woo.

Seokjin was almost getting ready to lie back and just dream on his comfy bed, the keyword 'almost', as soon as he was going to lie down his phone buzzed showing a text from someone he was intrigued to see the one who sent the message actually, he woke up straightening his back holding the phone in between both of his palms like an excited teenager.

He saw the text and seeing the text he knew that Jungkook was drunk the text read something which was incoherent not in terms of grammar but to understand what it meant, the text rather read as "I am coming for you, you handsome piece of shit!" he was more intrigued seeing the text as well as an attachment of where Jungkook's location was showing.

Seokjin was running down the stairs until a voice caught him in place "Where are you going right now, dad?" Seokjin looked at Taehyun with wide eyes as if a thief caught in broad daylight, "What are you doing up this late Taehyun?" Taehyun stuttered, he was sweating at the question what would he answer? Drawing nude pictures because his hormones went to rage and he cannot have the strength or heart to masturbate, definitely he is not going say that.

 "Um, dad! You cannot show your superiority in front of me! I asked you a question first" he argued back while Seokjin squinted and narrowed his eyes suspiciously seeing the sweating and fidgeting his hands "I am going out for some stuff, go to you room Taehyun"

"Now? At 11:30 pm? What stuff are you going get?" Taehyun asked one more question because his father's stiffness and stuttering bits piqued his interest "I am going to escort some stuff, now go to your room no more questions" he said calmly before fostering his steps down the stairs once again "You cannot show your superiority in front of-" Taehyun was cut off by the booming and strict voice of the father Seokjin now "Yes I can show it" hearing this made Taehyun cower "Yes you can ofcourse you can and here I go inside my room" he shifted his whole body at once to shut the door and let Seokjin release a breath, thank god he was the father here.

Seokjin was craning his neck and looking everywhere in the location sent to him by a drunk Jungkook until he saw someone who was almost going to be hit by a speeding car, acting on his instincts he dashed and pulled the man holding his waist.

Upon looking down at the man's face he recognized the man as Jungkook, his heart missed a beat and thumped across his chest just like it did years before for this man before he made Taehyung, does Jungkook remember him?

Jungkook looked up from the hugging posture and looked up with his squinted eyes to get a close look at the man who is holding his waist so tightly, he found they were so close that if they moved a bit well it won't happen, so he pushed Seokjin "Why do you look like the handsome piece of shit?" 

Seokjin stared at the drunk yet sober Jungkook with baffled, despondent, and a bit of anger, also a bit of surfacing confusion "Are you crazy?! You would have got hurt while voluntarily sacrificing your life in front of a car! What do you mean by a handsome piece of shit?" Seokjin rather opted for screaming because his heart was nearly out seeing Jungkook almost get hit by the car.

"Aish, you are no doubt that handsome piece of shit" Jungkook still drunkenly mumbled.

"Hya! Stop calling me a handsome piece of shit! I am not shit! If you tell that one more time I would shut you up with a kiss and I am not even kidding!" Seokjin was getting angry at Jungkook as time went by, how dare Jungkook call him a piece of shit but what he didn't expect was the next turn of events.

"Then why don't you just do it" Jungkook muttered went near Seokjin pulled his shirt a bit to lean him down and attached their lips to a kiss, just a simple attachment of the lips made both of the adult's heart flutter like they were teenagers.

Seokjin's eyes widened once again as took in the presence of their current situation, they were in the middle of a busy street in Seoul and they were kissing but it felt so heavenly he cannot even let go of it and pulled Jungkook closer to him by catching hold of his waist and Seokjin got mesmerized at the kiss as he devoured the thin ones of Jungkook with his own plump clear ones.

They were so much in synchronization, all worries fluttering away and their heartbeat raised like the first time they had kissed each other, he tasted the bitter yet delicious taste of the alcohol from Jungkook's mouth as both of them breathed heavily but none of them at the brink to leave the kiss.

Releasing from the kiss Seokjin caught hold of a sleepy Jungkook in his arms and stared at the angelic face, according to him, and held him close to his warmth "What was that?" He whispered finally getting to his senses from the kiss which made him high and drunk.