'7'

Way to get the Best idea

............~~~.............

'Boring, Boring, Boring, it is fucking boring!' this was the thought which was currently swirling over Jin-Hye's mind as well as Soobin's because of their sitting in the English class which was supposedly compulsory for them to take, it was hectic like who reads Merchant Of Venice from William Shakespeare.

What would even the kids learn by listening to a story about a Merchant and his rival trying to take one pound of his flesh and a selfish love just because of money and looks, they both were twins, and for this reason, had telepathy of the class being damn boring and also the current thoughts of mutilating the teacher "No God Jin-hye I didn't think that, I would never!" Jin-Hye rolled her eyes listening to the hushed whisper of her panicking twin.

"Leave it I am not killing someone just to sit in a prison and not continue my mission of making my dad date," she said twirling her pencil in between her hands both gushing and whispering at the last bench in the last corner of the room from there no supposed noise resonates to the teacher's ears.

The ringing of the class bell brought a cold relief of pleasure over both Soobin and Jin-hye that finally, they are free from the clutches of this reincarnation of a devil, they meant their English Teacher.

"Dude! You fucked up what Mrs. Browns took your class today by any chance?" Jin-Hye sighed setting her bag beside Yeonjun who was apparently reading a book to her utmost shock and also a sigh not finding any trace of where her brother ran away.

"Don't talk about that now we have physical exercise and I'm seriously sick of it" saying this she sat beside Yeonjun keeping her head on his shoulder and him roaming his hand over her hair as a brotherly love "What would I do if I didn't have you?" Jin-hye said looking up at a gently smiling Yeonjun 

"You will have me as a brother" 

Seokjin was getting every list ready for the day of his twin's birthday, it should be perfect and his perfectionist instincts were just kicking in too much, if it would have been Taehyung by his side he would have calmed him down and said to give his brain a rest but Taehyung was not here.

Twirling his pen thinking of the possible gifts that a Sixteen-Year-old would like is just making his head reel, he is still feeling so new to parenting even after changing diapers, making food, and cleaning the spit of his children for the whole sixteen years, but had a problem, doing all these gave him acute OCD problems at some points still he tries to control it.

Thinking about a good gift not knowing his leg blocking someone's way until he felt someone touch his wealthy boots and the coffee falling on top of his boots, his eyes widened as he stood abruptly not caring about his shoes which were ruined and held the person who was falling down holding his waist.

Jungkook was pretty chill having only a 2-hour plastic surgery on a girl and ending it just now, it was bright and sunny and his children are bugging him for finding some good gifts for their friend's birthday, he loved drinking latte which he had it holding in between his hands but who would know that not seeing the floor down would cause his latte to fall and him being caught by someone from his waist.

"Hey are you okay?" it was Seokjin asking the person apparently whose face was hidden because he was holding the person from behind and Jungkook's face flushed hearing the deep rough yet gentle voice tingling in his ears straightening up the hairs of his neck, he knew it was Seokjin.

Got himself balanced on his feet and out of the grip of Seokjin and stood "I am okay, Thank you Mr. Kim" he said clearing his throat still feeling flushed with embarrassment for ruining his shoes and also being allegedly caught from his waist, his heart was unusually beating and he hated it.

Seokjin's eyes widened "Oh my god, You again? Maintain your distance and don't cross your lines will you Mr.Jeon"

Jungkook turned out to see a Seokjin shaking off the liquid of his rich boots and stared at him angrily "Was it my fault that your leg was on my way, as you wish I will stay on the frontiers and won't cross it" and stormed off angrily leaving a baffled yet guilty yet ironically a fast heartbeat of Seokjin behind.

Jin-Hye who apparently opened her laptop and was chewing on some gum just scrolled around the internet but suddenly just as if a bulb went off she opened the page to see the CCTV footage of what is going on right now with his dad and if he is okay.

As soon as she opened it she saw the live footage, saw that an uncle whom she doesn't remember much to be a colleague or even working at the hospital staring at someone with a perverted gaze

As she moved to a different angle of the footage she saw it was actually Jungkook who was storming off in front of a peacefully coffee-drinking staff she recognized immediately as Ji-Hyun uncle.

"What again happen for my appa to be so flushed and to walk so fast?" Yeonjun said as he focused on the book he was reading was long gone, staring at the screen and seeing his appa being checked out while he actually walks fast towards his cabin "Who knows and I don't who that person is, maybe I know? But can't seem to recall, he used to come often to our house"

"But why is hawking my appa though?" 

Jin-Hye shrugged her shoulders thinking who that might be and just then another ring turn off her brain, and she remembered. 

"Oh! It is Dae Hyun uncle, oh gosh got another good idea, let him invite him over to our birthday party, and let us see how it turns out what do you think?" 

When Yeonjun was just going to answer a vibrating incoming call turned off their talking for a moment "Hey Soobin! Where are you? Oh with him! okay but you wouldn't believe what I just found out, Oh no I am in the library, will tell you at home dummy but remember Daehyun Uncle?" her voice trailed off Yeonjun's thoughts.

Yeonjun saw the rewind of the footage not able to bear those perverted lovey gazes of the man but what he saw made him realize he shouldn't have done that, in the rewound footage he saw Seokjin holding Jungkook's waist at a very close approximate than he liked it, he gave a few bumps to Jin-hye to look at his direction.

"What?" she said annoyed at the constant hits from Yeonjun but what she saw in the paused footage made her speechless 

"Wow, What a way to get the best idea" both of them were shocked and speechless at the paused and still photo of the footage, just heard the booming voice of an excited Soobin from the other side saying it, but what actually no one knows except Jungkook and Seokjin, of course.