'27'

Awkward Silence 

Awkward Silence 

.............~~~.............

The day shone in, and a new beginning with utmost new opportunities up front at the doorsteps laid for a new day.

There were the chirping of the birds and the light creaking of the crickets in the deep bushes of the jungle and the sun was so bright it mocked the unkempt state that the two people were in the middle of the forest beside a vacation house.

Seokjin and Jungkook lay tangled up to each other, Jungkook laying his head comfortably over Seokjin's chest and Seokjin protectively covering one hand over Jungkook's back and one hand over his head which looked like he was raking a smooth massage atop Jungkook's head.

Taehyun was the first one to wake up as always and seeing all the others sleeping comfortably on the bed, he decided not to wake them up and anger them against him and instead chose his accord to go down, have some coffee maybe, and look around the vacation house for a while.

Taehyun went outside with some of his clothes and turned his heels to the bathroom, he whined yawned and rubbed his eyes as he slowly took a toothbrush from the stand and spread some toothpaste, washing it underneath the tap for a little water runoff and rubbed and brushed the toothbrush over his teeth.

He cleansed his face and wore his new outfit changing the old ones to the laundry which was placed especially by him, call him obsessive over cleaning stuff, he gives absolutely no shit about it.

Taehyun walked down from the first floor to make himself a freshly brewed coffee, taking the coffee out of a packet which was also packed by him, he kept it inside the coffee maker which was surprisingly installed over there from the first and heard the maker whistling softly as it brewed black coffee inside the glass which was kept underneath.

Taehyun whistled along the brewing machine and took the hot cup from the stand and headed to the door, turning the knob of the door he went outside the vacation house and breathed in the fresh sunny air, and breathed out a deep exhale.

He sighed with a smile plastered up on his face and walked outside stepping his foot on the dew dropped grasses "Such a wonderful day and so good scenario, oh no not this one" He made a face of disgust when he saw Jungkook and Seokjin tangled up together on the grass with two beer cans beside them.

Taehyun screamed, he could not keep it in and gave out his feelings of fear seeing both of them lying so intimately.

Seokjin hearing the loud scream grunted in his sleep and opened his eyes slightly to be met with the blazing photons of the morning, he whined yet again, still not registering what had happened, he heard another scream rip through and that is when he knew what was going on.

He was laying atop Jungkook and Jungkook squished his cheeks unbothered about the screams going around him, Seokjin though he wanted to smile widened his eyes when he saw who it was, the one who was screaming.

He patted slightly on Jungkook's back to wake him up which actually made it to be pretty successful for which Jungkook woke up in an instant and removed his head and his whole body away from that of Seokjin, he missed the warmth and Seokjin missed the way they both fit perfectly with each other.

Jungkook looked around and saw Taehyun standing with his coffee mug now laying down on the ground and the coffee spilled out of it, he widened his eyes and looked at Seokjin who just shrugged his shoulders and took his leave the ground, he helped Jungkook get up and they both stood like teenage flings getting caught by their parents.

Right now it was parents getting caught by teenage doing a fling, they bowed their heads in embarrassment and saw Taehyun screaming again and calling everyone.

The scream and the constant calls of their names woke the children up, they saw Taehyun rushing inside their bedroom and everyone squinted their eyes at him, some were suspicious and some were just sleepy to even look at him.

"Get up guys! See what our dads did!" Taehyun panted with excitement rather than anger as if he never caught their fathers sleeping together on the grass "What did they do?" Jin-hye said rubbing her eyes and shaking off the sleep, "They were sleeping on the grass" 

"What is wrong in our fathers sleeping on the grass?" Yeonjun said annoyed at the way his sleep and the dream got ruined 

"They were tangled up together and were sleeping on the grass"

 When Taehyun uttered these words in one sentence all the kids got up from their beds with shocked expressions and bed hair all along, they did not care about their appearance and were concerned about the statement Taehyun just said "Are you serious?" Taehyun nodded with an expression etched on his countenance which showed he was damn serious about what he was speaking.

"Let us go then!" Jin-hye screamed and pushed them all out of the room one by one descending the stairs with fast footsteps.

"What did we seriously do yesterday?" Jungkook said frustrated with his own behavior and he snatched and gnawed at his hair, at his behavior "We kissed I guess?" Seokjin said as if he was unbothered but he wasn't he was carried away, he was carried away in frustration "I guess? I guess? Seokjin we really kissed each other yesterday!" 

Jungkook said shaking Seokjin and Seokjin held onto Jungkook "It's fine everything is fine"

"What if the kids hate it?" That was the question they both were dreading, about their kids, dating was not a problem for them, but their kids were the priorities before dating, and they both respected keeping their priorities at first, it was a silent message conveyed between them "They won't Jungkook trust me" Jungkook's heart calmed a bit hearing Seokjin's soft voice waft through his ears and his smile, Seokjin gave a tight hug to Jungkook while Jungkook gently reciprocated it.

This hug meant everything, everything that they silently tied the knot of the love which was sending their strings towards each other.

When everyone stood there and came up to see what was actually the matter and they saw their dads hugging with a smile and Seokjin rubbing his hands up and down Jungkook's back "What the fuck? This is so cute!" Jin-hye squealed accidentally and everyone looked at him including Seokjin and Jungkook breaking their hug in the process.

There stood an awkward silence between every one of them in between the crows crying their own song and the birds chirping away to their own work.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N:- LOL Jin-hye ruined it and there was an awkward silence.......

Well then enjoy reading it guysss