'11'

Plan B:- Birthday

Plan B:- Birthday...Fail?

............~~~.............

Jin-hye scanned everyone standing around the room, even though there were not many people yet she wants her dramatics to be used in her so-called detective eyes which she was using to find out the exact placing of her targeted victims for her plan to devise and the implementation to be at the exact point of perfection.

Soobin looked at the dramatic acting of Jin-hye which he actually thought was the instincts of a murderer instead of a detective because of the cynical smile which got plastered on her face when she saw the exact positions to implement her plans successfully.

Honestly, Soobin felt scared of the demeanor of mischief which oozed out of her and the murderous vibe of planning something was literally encasing now the sweating and shivering body of the scared Soobin.

Jin-Hye kept her hands on Soobin's shoulder which caused him to jerk with a quiet shout, quiet because Jin-Hye closed his mouth from screaming as she got the signal tingling that there would be a loud blast because Soobin was visibly scared of something 

"Why are you being so dramatic? We should start executing our plan to call Yeonjun where is he? I can't see him anywhere" Jin-Hye muttered under her breath releasing her hands from his shoulders and mouth respectively. 

"Who wouldn't get scared when you are just staring at those oblivious adults with the ugliest cynical smile I have ever seen?" 

Soobin said dusting off the nonexistent dirt on the shoulders of his jacket and straightening the front of his jacket adjusting the collar of his shirt more precisely.

Looking around he couldn't really find Yeonjun so he decided to forward his steps to Beomgu who was standing at the corner staring at someone sipping the orange juice.

Soobin hit the shoulders of Beomgyu making his drink splash a little into his nostrils forcefully causing him to cough vigorously 

"What the actual fuck Soobin?" he exclaimed brushing away the juice remains from his nose and dusting the little splash of juice on his jacket whereas Soobin just stared at him rubbing his nape "Well do you perhaps know where Yeonjun is?"

"What? Like you spill my drink over the costliest thing I own in my domain life and you ask me about that fast-ass pig, I expected from you Soobin" 

Beomgyu sipped his orange juice aggressively and gulped it forcefully string with crooked eyes as if he is drunk and pointing a finger toward him 

"And to answer your question I don't really know" 

Soobin stared at him no glared at him for delaying him so much, actually delaying him for about half a second but yet it is too much for a person who can't keep his calm for too long