'20'

A Date?

A Date?

............~~~.............

The hustle and bustle around the street side bar in the time of late evening are usual since the common mass would be off from their work at this hour, the night just sets in at the time of 8 pm but it doesn't settle in people who still want to enjoy the youth of the darkness falling like a veil atop of them.

"That bastard of my boss gave me a promotion to the cosmetology department, can you believe it!" Jungkook mumbled roaming his hands in the motion of a circle over the glass which was full not even a drop had been gone inside Jungkook's eating tract.

"The guy whom you were planning to say about your promotion? About whom you got so drunk that you left me at the police station" Jungkook puffed out a chuckle at EunWoo's ranting about him being late "But he was sweet to me these past days, what might be the reason?" Jungkook mumbled yet another question for which EunWoo gave no ears at all.

"Why are you always on your phone who are you texting at this time?" Jungkook leaned a bit to see for whom the screen so brightened up at every second, it seemed the person was online chatting with his friend, EunWoo hid his phone screen away from Jungkook's point of view and looked at him with widened eyes.

Jungkook squinted his vision to a suspicious one before he snatched the phone from the soft grip of his friend "You are texting Jiminie seriously?" He looked up from the phone to see EunWoo's blushing face "You like him?" Eunwoo nodded subtly making Jungkook gasp.

"Oh my god, you just met him for one night!" Eunwoo dismissed Jungkook's shock swaying his head sideways "I used to meet him before we even met at the police station" Jungkook gasped once again which felt like he had asthma "Stop wheezing like that he is just the kid whom I used to play with because our fathers were friend"

"So you both were childhood friends? And you didn't even tell me? God, now I need to report both of my friends" Eunwoo just swayed his in dismay because of his overreacting friend in front of him who apparently has three grown-ass teenage kids "You dont want to drink?" seeing Jungkook still not sipping from the small glass Eunwoo had a sense of awe.

"No last time I got drunk it was pretty hectic" Eunwoo got interested, he leaned his hand on the table and put his head on top of the raised hand on the table "What was so hectic?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and finally taking up the small glass of vodka he gulped it at once and shook his head because of the stinging and sharpening taste which tingled all the way in his throat 

"I found myself lying in that bastard's house, and I also think I  might have kissed him or weirded him out of his max because the next day he gave me a promotion"

Eunwoo gasped hearing the crisp and brief of the night they both got drunk very much "What if he took advantage of your body and your almost unconscious state?" Jungkook dismissed the wicked thoughts of Eunwoo by taking another gulp of the sharp-tasting vodka from the glass "He was sleeping on the couch in his bedroom" Jungkook closed his eyes to remember the sweet gesture of Seokjin for which his heartbeat sped up a bit with time and his cheeks rinsed a lichi red