Chapter eight

Maeve

"Did you just fell asleep in the middle of a scary movie?" I hear Kai say and I open my eyes.

"What?" I say and I stand up from his arms.

"We just finished watching two horror movies," he says.

I look at him confused, as my eyes are slightly opened.

"I'm just gonna go to sleep," I say and I stand up.

"We are all doing that, it's almost three am," he says and they all stand up.

I take my bottle of water and I head to my room. I'm a little bit hot so I change into shorts before I go sleep.

I get out of the bathroom and close the door behind me. I turn around and Atlas is standing right in front of me.

"Don't like the idea of being my girlfriend?" he teases.

This is the last thing I want right now.

"I don't understand you," I say as I step away from him and I head towards the window.

"What is that supposed to mean?" he asks.

"You act like you hate me and the moment you find me alone you start touching and kissing me," I say as I turn to look at him. "You are pathetic"

"Say that again" he comes right in front of me. "Say it again, El"

"You. Are. Pathetic"

He pushes me into the window and traps me with his arms.

"Go on push me into things; that's all you know to do," I say as anger takes over me.

"Would you shut up, for a second!" he says looking into my eyes.

"If you would stop cornering me I would to that, you arrogant son of a bitch!" I raise my voice at him.

"So, I'm arrogant, huh?"

"You're arrogant, cocky, full of yourself and I hate you" The words burst out of my mouth without making sense.

"Would you just stop?!"

"Well if you would let me live my life peacefully we wouldn't have this problem!"

"Someone needs to shut that mouth of yours," he says getting his face impossibly closer to mine.

I hold my breath as his is brushing all over my face, making me heat up.

"That someone it's not going to be you," I say trying my best to sound normal.

"And why is that, love?"

I straighten my back. "Because I never beg. And stop calling me love"

"We're going to see about that, love"

I push him off of me and I head towards the bed. "I'm not one of the bitches you play around with, Atlas"

"Fuck it," He says before he grabs me and pushes me back into the window smashing his lips against mine.

His hands travel down to my waist.

My lips part as his tongue slides into my mouth meeting with mine. His breathing gets harder as his kiss gets harsher and needier. I can't believe I let Atlas Graham kiss me. His lips get away from mine and he starts kissing the corners of my mouth, my chin, my jaw, and then my neck.

In each place he puts his lips my skin gets heavier and hotter; I throw my head back so he could kiss more parts of my neck. A little moan leaves my lips and he chuckles against my skin. I grab his shoulders with one hand and I throw the other one in his fluffy curly hair.