✿Roland Orzabal✿

My boyfriend guys :)

๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑

You were in your room at your desk studying for a mathematic test that you had in a few weeks and so far nothing was going through your head and you kept on sighing angrily and banging your fists on your desk.

Your thoughts was interrupted by knocking at your window. You jumped and hit your knees under your desk and a laugh came outside of your room. You knew that laugh. You stood up and opened the window to reveal your boyfriend of 2 years, Roland smiling at you.

"Hello, love" he greeted.

"Roland you can't keep on sneaking through my window like this. What if my dad walks in?" You asked and helped Roland inside.

Roland dusted his jeans before speaking. "Not unless we have the door locked" and with that he walked towards your bedroom door and twisted the key, turned back to you and shrugged while smirking. "See? Problem solved"

You rolled your eyes playfully. Roland walked up to you and moved your hair off your neck while placing soft kisses on it.

"Not tonight, I have a math test to study for" you giggled and tried to 'push' Roland off of you.

"I noticed you're stressed love, let me help" Roland whispered in your ear sending shivers through your whole body.

You stared into Roland's hazel eyes before cussing. "Fuck it" you laughed and wrapped your arms around Roland's neck while tugging his brown hair while he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I love you bubba" Roland whispered.

"I love you more" you smiled.

"I love you most" Roland teased and threw you on your bed, climbing on top of you with the both of you laughing while going back to your heavy make out session.