✧Curt Smith✧

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You were currently in your kitchen baking muffins while you had your music up max. Whitney Houston I wanna dance with somebody was playing and you couldn't help but dance to her song. As you danced and sang,  that somebody you were thinking of was none other than your best friend, Curt Smith.

You have had feelings for him for a long time but you didn't tend on telling him as you thought it would ruin the friendship. Roland however desperately wanted you 2 to be together.

Oh!
I wanna dance with somebody!
I wanna feel the heat with somebody!
Yeah!
I wanna dance with somebody!
With somebody who loves me!

You sang at the top of your lungs. You jumped on the kitchen table and used your whisk as a microphone while singing. You were in your glory.

"I didn't know you sing" a voice spoke making you jump and turn around, it was Curt. His arms were folded and he was leaning against the wall, smirking.

Your eyes went wide as you pulled the oversized button up shirt down, trying to cover your legs because Curt never saw you like that before.

"Curt! What are you doing here?!" You snapped.

Curt pushed himself off the wall and walked closer to you, eyeing your lips.

"To do this..." Curt trailed off.

Suddenly you felt your best friend's lips on yours. You were shocked at first but slowly sunk into the kiss. Curt pulled away and looked at you with passion in his eyes.

"Roland snapped me out of it. I like you, Y/n. I really do, I just didn't have the courage to tell you these years" Curt whispered and cupped your cheeks.

"Oh Curt, you don't know how long I've waited for you to say that" you smiled and wrapped your hands around Curt's wrists.

"Then say you love me" Curt grinned.

"I love you Curt Smith, I love you so much" you moaned and kissed him again, only you cupped his cheeks this time.

Then the both of you heard Elvis Presley can't help falling in love was playing. Curt looked at you and yelled happily.

"This is my favorite! I can finally sing it to you!" Curt spoke.

You laughed as Curt climbed on the kitchen table and grabbed a wooden spoon to use as a microphone.

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Curt held out his hand for you to take and he helped you up the table. Your arms were wrapped around his neck as his one arm was wrapped around your waist.

For I can't help falling in love with you...

Curt lowered the wooden spoon and leaned in to kiss you again. He pulled away quickly as if he wanted to ask you something.

"Y/n, do you want to go out with me?" He asked nervously.

"Oh Curt yes! Yes I'd love to!" You laughed and hugged him.

"I love you so much, my girlfriend" Curt whispered into your neck.

"I love you too, boyfriend"