✿Roland Orzabal✿

๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑

Your boyfriend Roland and yourself were stargazing on top of the hill. You were explaining about the how the stars would always form constellations during special events.

You were so dazed in talking and at the stars that you didn't take notice of Roland who propped himself up and stared at you the whole time while you talked. He smiled and thought about how beautiful you are and how grateful he is to have you.

You looked at Roland and blushed, hiding your face with your hands in embarrassment.

"I'm boring you out aren't I?" You asked through your hands.

You heard Roland chuckle and he took both your hands with his hand, lowering them down so he can keep looking at you. He climbed on you and smirked, placing a kiss on your cheeks, forehead, lips and nose.

"Keep talking, love. I want to hear more, honestly" he whispered and smiled at you.

"You really know how to get me head over heels don't you" you laughed and pushed a strand of hair behind Roland's ear.

"Of course, I mean I did write a song about you called head over heels" Roland teased.

You slapped Roland's arm playfully. "Shut up" you laughed. You traced your fingers from the tip of Roland's nose to his lips and tugged them.

"You going to keep doing that or you're just gonna kiss me?" Roland smirked and furrowed his eyebrows.

You rolled your eyes and pulled Roland closer and your lips touched. You kissed for 3 minutes before Roland pulled away and gripped your hips.

"Now I'd love to learn more about constellations baby and later we can finish this" Roland said referring to the kiss.

You laughed and pushed Roland off then sat up and pointed to the stars. You started talking again and Roland who had all the time in the world, laid on his stomach and placed his chin on your thigh looking right up at you, completely dazed in your beauty as well as your intelligence.