✧Curt Smith✧

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Curt had been your best friend since you both were 6 years old but the one thing Curt never knew was that you had fell in love with him when you turned 17.

Right now you both were in your living room watching The Breakfast Club and eating popcorn. The part where John asked Claire if she ever had her first kiss came on and you began to feel uncomfortable because you never kissed someone yourself.

You actually wanted Curt to be your first and you wanted him to teach you but you couldn't bring yourself to tell him.

"Y/n? You okay?" Curt asked.

You paused the movie and placed the remote on the coffee table then turned to look at Curt.

"Curt, I have to tell you something" you spoke.

"Yes of course, what is it?" He asked.

"I feel like you're my best friend and I want to tell you this. I uh never kissed before" you admitted.

Curt looked at you and tilted his head. He gave you a smile and placed his hand on your knee.

"That's okay, it's not like I'm gonna stop being friends with you or anything" he chuckled.

"No, you see the thing is Curt, I want you to teach me" you said, surprised at how confident you were being.

Curt looked at you with confused eyes but eventually died down to soft, lustful eyes.

"Are you comfortable with that?" Curt asked.

"Absolutely I know it's you and I but I want you to teach me" you replied.

"Okay um, how can we make it comfortable?" He asked.

"You could uh cup my face?" You suggested.

Curt smiled softly at you and slid his hands on your cheeks then leaned in, your breath hitched as you did the same.

Curt slowly placed his lips on yours and you both shared a kiss. The kiss was going on for about 5 minutes until you pulled away from Curt.

Your forehead touched his and you both smiled softly.

"I think I love you" Curt whispered.

"I think I love you too" you whispered back.