✿Roland Orzabal✿

๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑

You were in the school's library trying to find a book to read since you haven't been reading in awhile.

As you strolled through the tall bookshelves you saw a head peeking out from the other side of the shelf and that head belonged to your boyfriend Roland.

"Hi love" he giggled.

"Roland I almost had a heart attack there!" You whispered and laughed.

"Didn't mean to scare you but I was looking for you. How come you came here?" He asked.

"I wanted to find some books to read" you replied as your fingers glided across the spines of the book, you started walking again and Roland followed behind the big shelf.

"I think I know a good book for you to read" he said, smirking.

"Oh yeah? And what's that book about?" You smirked knowing your boyfriend's tactics.

"It's about this beautiful girl who has a passion for playing guitar as well as piano and she meets this brown haired freak who has the very same passion for music like this girl" Roland smiled as you both kept walking.

"Oh? Do tell more" you giggled.

"This freak is head over heels for this girl, he can't get her off his mind. He thinks about her all the time. Her beautiful smile, her laugh, her curves, her eyes that shines like the stars. He loves her and he realizes he'll never stop loving her"

You and Roland made it to the end of the shelf and faced each other, bodies almost touching.

"So he grabs her waist and pulls her close" Roland did it. "He leans in and does this" You felt Roland's lips touch yours and you wrapped you arms around his neck, kissing him back.

You pulled away and Roland's forehead touches yours, leaving a blush on your face.

"And he tells her how much he loves her and that she completes him. The freak can't live without her" Roland says and smirks.

You laughed and placed your hands on Roland's chest and looked at them. You looked back into his eyes and planted a smile on your face.

"And she tells the freak that she loves him so much, she'll never ever leave him and that he completes her too" you whispered.

Roland laughed softly and kissed you to which you kissed back. Your kissing session was interrupted by the librarian.

"Listen kids if you're going to suck each other's faces off, don't do it in my library" she spoke and lifted up her glasses that was on the bridge of her nose.

You and Roland laughed as your foreheads touched again before you went back to looking for books with the help of your charming boyfriend.