✧Curt Smith✧

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You were alone in yours and your husband's home. Curt had gone out with Roland to the studio to make a new album.

Mad World was playing on your radio and you slid through the halls in your socks while dancing to your husband's voice and sang along with him, you couldn't be happier.

As the song ended you noticed Curt's guitar sitting on it's stand without being played. You bit your lip and took it off the stand then placed it on your thighs. Your fingers dragged across it's neck then you placed them on the strings.

"I'll just play one song before Curt comes back" you shrugged and started playing the cords of Everybody wants to Rule the World.

Help me make the
Most of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world

Your singing and playing was interrupted by clapping. You jumped and turned around and there was Curt leaning against the doorframe with a huge smile planted on his pretty face as he was clapping.

"Curt! I uh, I um. I wasn't doing anything!" You screamed and quickly placed the guitar beside you and placed your hands on your thighs.

"Sweetheart why'd you stop? Keep on playing come on!" Curt laughed and sat next to you. He handed you his guitar back and placed his head on your shoulder.

"Come on darling, play for me" he whispered.

You looked at Curt and cleared your throat before strumming the chords to Pale Shelter and started singing, Curt joined in and you smiled widely.