✧Curt Smith✧

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You had caught your husband Curt naked in bed with a blonde chick and you were devastated. You had been with Curt for almost 4 whole years and you didn't expect him to do that to you, you loved Curt deeply and the problem was that you still loved him.

Right now you were packing up your bags to go stay at a friend's house and Curt was trying stop you while explaining himself.

"Baby please-" Curt said.

"Don't fucking 'baby' me, Curt! What you did was not okay!" You sniffed while pushing your clothes in a bag.

"Let me explain myself! Love, I was drunk, I made a mistake!" Curt spoke and placed his hand on your shoulder.

You swatted his hand away and walked towards the window while staring outside and folding your arms, crying.

"I loved you and the problem is after what you've done I still love you. Fuck, Curt why? What did she have that I can't give you?" You cried still staring out the window.

"Y/n you have everything I want, I love you. God I love you so much and I hate myself for doing this to you. I was drunk, I wasn't thinking" Curt whispered as he stood behind you.

"Curt, I think it's time we end things. If we can't look after each other and love each other like we use to, we need to separate" you sniffed.

"What? Y/n you can't be serious, no no. What we have is real-" Curt said.

"No, it's not anymore. You won't even make love to me anymore, we don't laugh together, when my brother died you weren't there for me. You were never there for me" you cried more.

You heard Curt whimpering behind you which made the tears flow down your cheeks more.

"Y/n, turn around and look at me. Before all this ends I just want to see those beautiful eyes one more time" he replied.

You gulped and slowly turned around, looking at the ground until you finally met his gaze.

"Hey, baby" he whispered.

You let out a shaky breath and cupped his cheeks then kissed his forehead while tears came down yours as well as Curt's cheeks. Curt gripped your arms as you tried to pull away.

"You have to let me go, Curt. Let me go" you declared and pulled away then grabbed your bag and walked out the house.

Curt dropped to his knees and cried, he knew he wasn't going to be able to forgive himself for what he did.