✿Roland Orzabal✿⁠

๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑

You kicked the door open as you dragged a drunk Roland inside. It was Ian's birthday and Roland of course had a little too much to drink.

"When the wind blowsss..." Roland mumbled Mother's talk as he fell out of your arms and face first onto the floor.

"Alright Ro, come on" you groaned and lifted him up.

"Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby" Roland sang and giggled.

You shook your head and lifted up his arm threw it over your shoulder then helped Roland up the stairs.

"Come on big boy, few more steps" you spoke.

"Ooooh don't take my heart don't break my heart! Don't throw it away Y/n!" Roland screamed.

"Ah Ro, not in my ear come on" you said and rubbed your ear.

"Did I ever tell you that you're the prettiest woman I've ever laid my eyes upon! You are fucking gorgeous!" Roland jumped and giggled, causing you both to almost trip and fall down the stairs.

"You've told me a million times big boy" you chuckled.

You both finally made it to your room and you pushed the door open with your elbow. You laid Roland down and started taking off his shoes. You were about to take his shirt off knowing Roland loves sleeping shirtless until he pushed you away.

"Already?! We just met and you're jumping into sex?!" He yelled and clasped his shirt.

"Roland let me take off your shirt-" you said, ignoring his joke.

"No! I don't want cum all over it!" Roland cut you off.

"Roland!" You yelled back and placed your hands on your hips.

"What? It's the truth!" He shrugged.

"Ugh fine sleep in your shirt but don't come complaining to me about it choking you tonight" you replied.

"I love you!" Roland said.

You laughed and shook your head before walking out the room.

"Sleep on your side okay? I don't need you choking at night from the alcohol" you smiled.

"Mhmm, goodnight Y/n! I love you!" Roland threw his hands up.

You walked towards Roland and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, now sleep. You need it" you smiled widely and walked towards the door.

You took a quick glance at Roland and saw he was already fast asleep. You turned the light off and shut the door before making your way to the kitchen.