part:-4

Next day morning..

The lady thinks of going out for jogging...she wears her shorts n sleeveless tank top..n put on her sports shoes...n comes out
L:- to mera neighbour ka naam Shawn h ...nice

then she takes lift n comes to the nearby garden ...

Few minutes later

Raghav too comes out of his house wearing his lower n tshirt.  .with Shawn for jogging..

R:- ye neighbour ka name plate pe Sawant's home likha h ..matlab marathi h ladki . ofcourse raghav Mumbai me marathi hi log  h na ..

He takes the lift n again feels the familiar fragrance n says orchids. ..

He too comes to the same garden ....N started jogging on the rounded shape track .

Sometimes  later raghav n that lady crosses the path raghav  face's  facing that lady face n then both go to their ways. ..

After a distance the lady in her mind kya mane abhi us ghamandi rao ko dekha ..nahi nahi wo yaha kya karega ...wo to kahin bade se isolated ghar me hoga...tu bhi na kya soch rahi h .(so ya the lady is our pallavi)

Raghav in his mind kya mai abhi us saree ka dukan ko dekha ...nahi nahi wo koi aur hi ladki hoga...wo saree ka dukan to apna lamba lamba saree me hoga ..per aaj mere ko achanak se uska yaad kaiko aya ...

Both ignore their intuitions...

Same day in night ...

Raghav n pallavi both are coming to their home in their cars taking the same route..

Raghav's car is ahead of pallavi's car..

Suddenly it started raining.

Pallavi sees that a man comes out of his luxury car n started enjoying the rain ..n dancing with street children..
She admires that scene but couldn't see the face of that man .

After sometime both reaches their destination..

Pallavi notices the same car in the society's parking lot....n after that she sees a man whose clothes are fully wet going inside the lift... N she thinks in her mind so that man lives in my society n smiles... obviously she didn't see his face ..

Next day... evening time..

Raghav takes the lift n feels the fragrance of rose inside the lift..n soon the lift opens..he sees a lady talking  on pH n standing in front of the neighbour's  door ..he can see her from back side...the lady is wearing a knee length  dress ...raghav check outs that lady from head to toe n thinks she has a hot figure...oh so she is my new neighbour...miss sawant...n he goes inside his pent house.. 

Later in night pallavi hears someone playing a soothing music on guitar... Oh so my neighbour is a musician...
great...

Actually after coming in Mumbai raghav learnt guitar as since childhood he wanted to learn play some music instrument...just like his father used to play nadashawaram.....

Two days later...

Pallavi comes out of lift n sees a man on her neighbour's entrance  who is wearing jeans n tshirt . N listening something on his headphones...n grooving it's like he is doing some dance steps....she check outs that man from back side ..n thinks nice body.... obviously she didn't get to see his face...

It's been a week but raghav n pallavi didn't see each other....even after living on the same floor ....

So, today the society's secretary calls pallavi n says :- aaj humari society ka foundation day h now this society has turned 20yrs old ...so I request you to come  in the society's ground tonight 8pm as we are celebrating this occasion..