part:-4

Raghav:- tum chai ka jagah petrol peeta h kya ...jab dekho tab non stop express train ka tarah bolta rehta h....tumhara muh thakhta nahi h kya...per mera kaan jarur thak gaya h tumhara ye bad bad sun k...abhi mai hath hata raha h...ek word bhi nahi bolne ka ardmaynda..
N he removes his hand from her mouth..

But but but...do u think our bak bak express is gonna obey his orders....no chance..never.

As soon as raghav removes his hands .... pallavi again started complaining..

Pallavi:- achha ab mai bolu bhi na....kyu mere bolne pe tax lagaoge kya tum...ek to tumhari es action movie k chhakkar me mera kaam adhura reh gaya ...aur kal agar mai competition haar gayi na to uske jimmedar sirf tum hoge....pata nahi maine bhi kya soch k tumse help mangi ...mjhe pata hona chahiye tha ki tumse help lena matlab musibat ko invitation dena...n she continues futher. ..

R:- is now losing his patience watching this amazing chatter box moving her lips continuously with a speed of 100km/hr n making noise pollution in his mansion .....his mind is unable to decode her words which she is saying so fluently.....his ears have given up ...all he needs now is some peace for a while so he did something unexpected ....

He kissed on her lips....

P:- first gets shocked by his stunt n widened her eyes...

But with the passing time she too started responding to the kiss n now both are moving their lips in synchronisation....

It's a new feeling for both of them....both are quite naive in terms of kissing but when these two are doing this together it's looks like as if they are a well trained expert in kissing ...just like our bollywood hero Emraan Hashmi 😂🤣🤣🤣...

Pallavi has now clutched raghav's hairs with her hands n she is now standing on her toes to lessen the height difference so that it can be easy for her to enjoy the kiss to the fullest.... Raghav is also holding her by  her  waist with his one hand n his another hand is holding her cheek so that he can continue this kissing session for a longer time..

It's been around 10mins since they both are enjoying eachother's lips taste but being a human now they need some oxygen to breathe so they parted their lips....n as soon as their lips parted their eyes meet n they realised what they have done  n both turn to different directions to avoid the awkwardness.....

R:-in his mind....ye mai kya kiya ...Apna pehla kiss mai us saree ka dukan ka sath share kiya...Tera dimag kharab ho gaya tha kya raghav rao...pata nahi wo saree ka dukan kya sochega mera bare me ...kahin usko aisa to nhi lagega ki mai usko bhaav de raha h ..phir to wo khud ko bhut bada heroine smjhega...kya jarurat tha usko itna bolne ka .....na wo itna bakwas karta na mai irritate hota aur na mai usko kiss karta.....eeeeeeee....

P:- in her mind....ye tune kya kiya pallavi us ghamndi rao ko tune kiss kiya wo bhi itni der tak......pata nahi kya sochega wo...kahin kuch galat matlab na nikal le wo ...esse pehle ki wo kuch ulta seedha soche mjhe yaha se jaldi nikalna chahiye....n she goes towards table n started packing her stuff in the carton....n after that she started moving out of the mansion....

R:- ab kaha ja raha h tum

P:- apne ghar ...

R:- arey itna raat ko tum akela kaisa jayega...ruko mai chhor deta h tumko...

P:- ji nahi...mai  apni scooty se aayi hu ...i can manage ...n she started moving again n comes out of the mansion n starts her scooty n goes away....

But how can her ghamandi rao can allow her to go alone ....he too starts his car n follows behind her like a bodyguard until she reaches  her house safely..

P:- sees in her scooty's side mirror that raghav's car is following her...Veda manus phir aa raha h mere peeche peeche...

After sometime they both reach outside the d house...