part:-4

Pallavi:- to aaj ki raat tum hall me gujaroge ....chalo jaldi se hall me chalte hai...

Raghav n pallavi go to hall ...

Pallavi calls farhad and Reddy .....

Farhad :- ji bhabhi boliye....

P to F:- mjhe hall k cctv ka live footage ka access chahiye....

F:- ji bhabhi ..

P to Reddy:- aur tum hall k ac ka temperature minimum pe kar do ...

Reddy:- ji mam....

P to raghav:- kuch yaad aa raha hai kya....

Raghav remembers the day when pallavi had visited his mansion for the papers of her shop n he did the same thing to her ...

P:-maine socha kyu na shadi ki pehli raat pe tumhare liye kuch special karu.....n she warns him ...aur ek baat ka dhyan rakhna humare beech jo kuch bhi tay hua hai uski bhanak bhi Amma aur kirti ko nahi lagni chahiye warna mai kya kar sakti hu pata hai na tumhe....n she smirks..

Raghav just sits quietly on the sofa...

Pallavi patted his cheeks n says good boy...

P:- Farhad jaldi se wo karo jo maine kaha hai warna tumhare anna k sath sath tumhara bhi kaam tamam kar dugi mai ardmaynda

F:- ji bhabhi abhi karta hu ..

P to R:- gud 9t bye.....bad dreams....

Pallavi goes inside her room....

After half an hour

She is watching the cctv footage of hall in the laptop.....n feels great to see raghav feeling cold n shivering .....

While raghav is thinking whatever pallavi has told him about the photoshoot  incident about kirti is really true or she is just trying to fool him.....

He is still angry at her whatever drama she has done today....

On the other side....

Jaya is feeling guilty about her decision ....

She is unable to sleep.... pallavi's words are echoing in her mind .....that pallavi's life is ruined with this marriage.....

It's been two hours since raghav is in hall....n now he is sleeping but still shivering with cold ..

Pallavi takes a blanket n goes downstairs....first she reset the ac temperature to normal ....n then she covers raghav with the blanket ...

While she was going raghav holds her hand n started murmuring in sleep...

R:- Amma mere ko khud se dur mat karo ..mai kuch nahi kiya hai mera baat ka viswas karo....n tears started flowing from his eyes....

P:-first she feels bad from him but after few minutes she realises that this is what she wants ... seeing him in pain ...n she removes her hand from his grip n goes away from there ....

Next day......

Raghav wakes up n finds himself covered with  blanket n he remembers that someone had come at night he thinks that Amma must be that person n he feels great....

He goes in his room n there he sees pallavi sleeping peacefully on his bed ....n the screen of laptop is still on....he takes the laptop n rewind the video to find out whether his intuition was correct or not .....but when he checks the footage n finds pallavi was the one who had come last night to him he gets shocked ...then he notices the pillow on which pallavi's head is resting, is wet....n then he notices dried tears marks on her face....