part:-9

After sometime they break the kiss.....

Raghav rubs his finger on her lips n says aaj maine tumko chot nahi pahuchaya ..ab ye mat kehna ki mere ko kiss bhi nahi karna ata h..... ardmaynda saree ka dukan
...n then...

Raghav started moving towards the DSE exit ..

Pallavi feels bad that how can he go like this...she feels with his every step towards the exit she is losing hope of happiness in her life.....she doesn't know why she is having this feeling...

R:- sits in his car he not even looks back at her n  vanishes within seconds.....

Pallavi is standing emotionalless in the shop ... Just then her pH rings and it's her aai....

P:- ho aai

Sharda:- beta 5 baj gaye h jaldi se ghar aa ja....ladke wale aate hi hoge

P:- aati hu aai....

After 15mins she reaches d house . .

Sharda :- arey tu to puri bheegi huyi h ..chal jaldi se room me ja k kapde badal le...aur maine tere liye saree nikal k rakh di h wahi saree pehenna thik h...

P:- ho aai

Vijay:- aaj agar sab kuch thik hua to kal Mansi k Sangeet k sath sath teri sagai bhi kar dege....

S:- bilkul sahi keh rahe h aap...

P:- looks at their happy faces n she too gives them a fake smile and goes towards her room.....

After reaching inside her room she notices there is a red colour saree on the bed....the colour she never wanted to come back in her life ....

But anyhow she gathered some courage n gets ready for another insult she is going to face today.... She knows that even today the boy's family will ask or say something which is going to hurt her just like before whenever a boy come to see her .....

What do u think she is gonna insulted again?? Or this time the stars are in her favour??

She looks at herself in the mirror draped in red saree.... n out of nowhere thought of raghav comes in her mind....

Suddenly Sharda comes to her room n says bhut sunder lag rahi h tu es lal rang me...
Achha neeche chal ladke wale aa gaye h...

N then she started coming downstairs with her aai.... her eyes are down ....she doesn't have the courage to look at the boy n his family...

The boy who has come to see her gets mesmerized by her beauty.....his eyes are fixed at pallavi.....

Finally pallavi comes in hall area n sits opposite to the boy....n then she raises her eyes n looks at boy...n she  couldn't believe her eyes....then she looks at Vijay n Sharda who are giving her smile .

While amruta n sulochna are in trauma after seeing the boy who has come to see pallavi for the marriage..

LWR:- aisa kya ho gaya ....kisko dekh liya ye chipku ladki aur bada bindi jo k inlogo ko jor ka jhatka jor se lag gaya...chalo ek bar phir se story me reverse gear lagata hai mai.....

Morning time....

RR Mansion....

Jaya after feeding raghav asks him to get married....

LWR:- wo wala conversation mai tum logo ko pura to bata hi nahi....tum logo ko kya laga ki ye Jaya Rao ek bar me raghav ka baat maan gya tha...ki wo bola mai shadi nahi karega aur uska jiddi Amma aisa hi chupp baitha rahega....aur agar raghav rao don h to jaya rao don ka Amma h... ardmaynda