part:-45

Raghav further steps inside the hall area ..

Happy voices of his family members started echoing in his mind.....

He looks towards the hall which is the witness of his family's many special moments....where the all members used to watch tv together...eat together....their many long chit chat sessions held at this place... where his mother used to teach him bharatnatyam.. where he used to play many games with his younger siblings....

Abhi mjhme kahin ...
Baaki thodi si hai zindagi.....
Jagi dhadkan nayi...
Jaana zinda hoon mai to abhi....

Kuch aisi lagan es lamhe me hai....
Ye lamha kaha tha mera...

Ab hai saamne ..
Isse chhu lu zara..
Mar jaaun ya jee lu zara...

A smile comes on raghav's face ...n he has some happy tears in his eyes....after almost a decade he is coming inside his own house....yes his very own house...

All the people present in hall are busy in their chit chats ..except for Aakash whose eyes are fixed on the entrance since the moment pallavi has told that raghav has also come with her......so he is the first person who notices raghav n he immediately goes towards him..

R to A:- tum yaha

A:- ha tumhari behen kirti ka fiancee meri wife ka cousin h..

R:- shockingly says kya

A:- mai bhi tere jaise hi shocked ho gaya tha kirti ko dekh k....abhi tu aram se mere sath chal....aur fikar mat kar agar kisi ne tujhe kuch kaha to es bar usko muhtod jawab dege.. thik h

R:- feels relaxed after getting assurance from his friend...

Both started going more close towards the gathering....

Megha sees them coming n she says lo pallavi aa gaya tumhara Hyderabadi don....

Pallavi immediately turns back n looks at raghav..n gives him a smile

R:- too looks at pallavi n smiles back....n he very quickly comes to her n holds her hand n entwined his fingers with her's ...

Both looks at eachother lovingly...

After few seconds raghav looks towards kirti & Amma ....n he holds pallavi's hand more tightly like a scared 5 yrs old kid who doesn't want his favourite person to leave him....

Pallavi again feels something strange n uneasiness in Raghav's behaviour...she notices how raghav is looking at kirti n Amma strangely n kirti n Amma too giving him strange looks.... she makes a mental note about it to discuss it later with raghav.....

Amma & kirti along with the d clan get shocked seeing Raghav & Pallavi together....

Amma in her mind ye pallavi jaisa samjhdar aur suljha hua ladki raghav ko kaisa pasand kar sakta.......kismat bhut acha h raghav ka jo k usko pallavi pasand kiya...

Kirti is having mixed emotions she is happy inside that her anna has come to attend her special day but she is equally scared about her Amma's reaction..... N she is also happy for her friend that she has got her happiness back with her anna ... currently she is looking at raghav with her wide open eyes...

Pallavi to kirti:- kya hua tere chehre ka rang kyu udd gaya.... maine kaha tha na jhatka lagega ....

Kirti to P :- gives a smile n says.... ha jor ka jhatka laga... well congratulations to both of u..