part:-19

Next day it's mehendi and Sangeet ceremony....

Pallavi shows her henna dyed hands to raghav n says pata h esme tumhara naam likha hua h.

Raghav:-achha..

P:- tumko shadi ki raat apna naam dhundh k batana hoga

R:- aur dhundh k bata diya to kya milega mere ko

P:- kuch nahi

R:- ye to galat h. ..kuch to milna chahiye. ..

P:- puri ki puri mai mil rahi hu na ....

R:- okk

P:- she looks at him lovingly n thinks es bar meri mehndi ka rang fika nahi padne dugi mai....

R:- waise mera naam marthi me to nahi likha h na...

P:- nahi ...Hindi me likha h .

R:- tab thik h....itna Hindi ata h mere ko...

P:- smiles ..

In the evening it's Sangeet time....

Raghav is wearing a t-shirt n jeans n pallavi is wearing a knee length frilled dress
Raghvi gives a cute dance performance on the song butta bomma...

After that all perform on many Telugu n Marathi songs ....

Next day....

So finally the wedding day has arrived....

Pallavi is decked up in her  bridal saree

Pallavi is decked up in her  bridal saree....she looks at her hands n smiles seeing the bright red colour of her mehendi....

Now she desperately wants that red colour in her life bcoz it has become her favourite ...she wants to fly in the open sky ...after few hours she will not be caged anymore in the shackles of the society...no more crying, no more insults , no more pain......only love is going to be in her life and this all is happening just bcoz of her ghamndi rao who has given her the wings of courage and fearlessness .....the journey of love is just few steps away....

On the other hand...

Raghav is happy that from today he will have a beautiful reason to celebrate n enjoy each occasion...bcoz now he will have his love with him by his side....He will get his own family , the love for which he craved for so many years.....his saree ka dukan has washed away the darkness of sorrows and shades of loneliness from his life n replaced it with the new colour of love and happiness.....

Evening time.... 7pm

Marriage hall.....

Pallavi is waiting in her room for her raghav....