- ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ's ʙᴀʙʏ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | just a wholesome y/n x twice chapter

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | none, pure fluff only

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Y/N was TWICE's baby. She joined TWICE only two years ago, at the age of 16, and the members immediately loved her unconditionally.

Now, at the age of 18, nothing has changed.

"Y/N-ssi, come here. I want to cuddle you!" A squirrel-like girl, otherwise known as Sana, said, while she jumped on the couch where the youngest was laying on.

Y/N didn't complain and let her unnie cuddle her.

"Your hair smells like strawberries." Sana said, nuzzling her nose into the small girls' hair.

"It's because I just washed it." The maknae said, while her eyes were focused on the screen in front of her.

"Sana-yah! Stop hogging my baby." Nayeon's voice rang through the dorm, when she noticed the pair on the couch.

"She's not yours!" Sana shouted back, squeezing the 'baby' tightly.

"Yeah, we all know that Y/N/N likes me the most!" Dahyun said, laying down next to Y/N.

"Unnie, you're blocking my view." Y/N said, her face red, because of the set of boobs in front of her (don't worry, Dahyun has a shirt on).

Dahyun adjusted herself so both of them could lay comfortably on the couch.

Sana was pouting, meanwhile. Dahyun had just took Y/N out of her arms, and she was now hugging herself.

"Yah! Give her back to me." She said sadly, tugging the maknae's arm.

"Sorry, she's mine." Dahyun teased. She pulled Y/N, who was completely unbothered by everything, closer to her.

"Let that kid go, or she ends up hating all of us." Jeongyeon joked, watching the moment with entertainment.

Dahyun and Sana didn't listen to her and continued to fuss over the youngest.

"Y/N-ah! Come here real quick!" Their leader's loud voice was heard.

"Sorry, unnies, Jihyo unnie is calling." Y/N said. She untangled herself from the arms of the older ones and walked into her saviors room.

"You called?" She said, poking her head through the gap between the wall and the door.

"Come here," Jihyo opened her arms, "We've gotta film a VLive today."

"Can I get ready? I look like a mess." Y/N motioned towards her outfit.

"Be quick, I'll set everything up." The leader said.

Y/N nodded and ran out of the room, greeting Mina, when she saw her walking through the hallway.

"No running in the dorm, Y/N/N." Mina said, smiling at the maknae's antics.

"Mianhae, unnie." Y/N said, slowing down. She entered her room that she shared with the SMC, and changed into some comfy clothes.

"Where are you going?" Tzuyu asked from her bed, noticing that the girl changed clothes.

Y/N was now dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants, an oversized hoodie that she stole from Momo and her round glasses were resting on the bridge of her nose.

She tied her hair in a messy bun, letting two strands of hair hanging loosely out of it.

"Getting ready for a VLive. Do I look okay?" She asked the taiwanese.

"Yeah, you look great." Tzuyu showed her thumbs up and returned to what she was doing.

"Y/N-ssi, ONCE are waiting for you!" She heard Jihyo yell.

She rushed out of the room, careful not to run so she wouldn't get scolded again, and went to the leaders room.

"Annyeong, ONCE." She said, sitting down next to Jihyo.

Omo, she looks so cute!

Y/NNNNNNN!

Aww, she looks adorable!

Y/N smiled at the comments and covered her red face with the sleeves of Momo's hoodie.

"Stop making me blush, ONCE." She said shyly, snuggling into Jihyo's side.

The older woman smiled and brushed a strand of hair behind the younger girls' ear.

"Unnie, do you know what happened today?" Y/N asked her unnie.

"What happened?" Jihyo asked.

"So, you know how Chaengie, Dahyun unnie, Nayeon unnie and I went to the grocery store?" Jihyo nodded, so Y/N continued.

"On our way back, Nayeon unnie accidentally walked into a bush full of flowers." She laughed, while the leader smiled.

"I heard my name...?" Nayeon asked, as she looked at the laughing maknae.

"Did you get all of the flowers out of your hair?" Y/N teased, pushing her glasses up her nose.

"Aish. Stop talking about that, it wasn't even that funny." Nayeon complained.

"But if it would've happened to another member, you would've laughed, too." Y/N fought back.

Nayeon became quiet as ONCE watched with amusement.

"These two are crazy." Jihyo said into the camera, as she pointed at the youngest and oldest.

We love an entertaining maknae x unnie interaction!

Imagine Jihyo looking at you the way she looks at Y/N. I'm soft!

Did anyone else noticed that Y/N's wearing Momo's hoodie?

Y/N and Jihyo continued to talk to their fans. One hour later, they decided to end the live.

"Don't forget that we love you, ONCE." Y/N said, making finger hearts towards the camera.

Jihyo ended the live, just as Jeongyeon came into the room.

"Are you guys joining movie night? We're watching a horror movie." She said.

"Nope." Y/N instantly said. She hated horror movies, just as much as she hated men.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Jihyo said, patting her shoulder.

Y/N eventually gave in and they all somehow sat down on the couch.

Y/N was sitting between Jeongyeon and Momo, already cuddled up to both of them, with a blanket pulled up to her chin.

They decided on watching 'IT Chapter Two'.

Y/N absolutely hated that movie.

She had watched the first movie and was nearly crying towards the end.

"It won't be bad. We're here to protect you, hm?" Jeongyeon said quietly, giving the young girl a kiss on her temple.

Y/N made a tiny sound of agreement and cuddled further into the blanket and her unnies.

Well....till around half the movie, she kept getting scared (which the others found entertaining) and eventually became tired.

She laid her head on Momo's shoulder and hugged her arm tightly.

"Look who's getting tired." Chaeyoung said, from next to Mina. The other members looked at Y/N and started cooing over her.

Nayeon took a few pictures, ready for revenge for what happened with the flower bush.

She knew not to go too far with the teasing, though. All of the members did. They were always being careful with what they were saying or how they were reacting.

And even though they could be a lot sometimes, Y/N loved them like big sisters (and mom's) and she couldn't be happier about the choice she made of being an idol.