- ʏ/ɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ

Mina & Y/N

Building Legos was something both, Mina and Y/N adored. They had built probably a few hundred Lego sets together and most of them were standing in their shared room.

The other members and fans always found it adorable how the two would build the tiny blocks together and seeing the smiles on their faces when yet another set was finished.

"Unnie, I think we lost a piece." Y/N said, looking everywhere for the piece of colored plastic.

"Which one?" Mina asked, looking over to the younger, panicking girl.

Y/N pointed at the instructions, exactly at the piece she was looking for.

"Oh, I've got it right here. Sorry." Mina said, opening her hand. A coat of red covered her cheeks.

"You had me panicking!" Y/N whined, taking the piece, "I thought we weren't gonna able to finish it."

"I'm sorry." Mina mumbled, before she pulled Y/N into a hug.

"It's okay." Y/N assured, patting the older girl's back.

══════════════════════

Dahyun & Y/N

Y/N was always up for learning new things and when she found out that Dahyun played the piano, she was excited.

She constantly annoyed the eagle, saying how much she would love to learn to play, too. Eventually, (Dahyun started to loose her mind) and agreed to teach her.

They tried to have at least two lessons a week and slowly, but steadily, Y/N got there.

ONCE were always loving the videos they saw. It was cute how Dahyun was correcting Y/N if she did something wrong and Y/N had to admit, Dahyun was actually quite a good teacher.

After months of learning, Y/N was able to play a few songs without any mistakes. She smiled brightly while Dahyun clapped excitedly, happy that she managed to teach Y/N something new.

══════════════════════

Chaeyoung & Y/N

Though it didn't really look like it, Y/N and Chaeyoung were, according to Y/N, the 'most bestest friends that will ever exist'.

And late night VLives proved that. The connection they had while gossiping about the other members or quietly whispering songs not to wake the others up was amazing.

"Remember that one time when your brother hugged you and Jeongyeon almost beat him up, cause she thought he was your boyfriend?" Chaeyoung said, giggling, while she drew some flowers on Y/N's skin.

Y/N threw her head back, laughing at the memory of Jeongyeon's angry-protective-mother-face.

"Stop moving!" Chaeyoung whisper-yelled, "You'll ruin the flowers."

"Sorry." Y/N said, out of breath from laughing, "It's really funny how protective the unnies get when you mention a guy around them." The girl said, looking into the camera.

"Or girl." Chaeyoung mumbled, finishing the last line.

"Or girl, I guess." Y/N shrugged, admiring the artwork on her arm.

══════════════════════

Tzuyu & Y/N (let's pretend you're like chaeyoung sized for this lol)

Tzuyu had a soft spot for Y/N. She might seem like a cold, emotionless person, but around Y/N she melted like an ice cube in the sun.

Though, that didn't mean that she didn't love teasing her.

Especially about her height.

When TWICE stood on the stage, thanking their CEO, managers fans etc., Tzuyu had pulled Y/N to stand in between her and Jeongyeon.

Only when it was Y/N's turn to speak and the attention was on her, the others started laughing, realizing that Y/N looked like a child in between the tallest members.

Y/N looked at them, confused. Tzuyu patted her back, silently telling her to continue her speech.

"What were you laughing at?" Y/N asked after she had handed the mic to the next member.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Tzuyu said, pulling Y/N into her arms before giving her some head pats.