- ʏ/ɴ sᴘᴏɪʟɪɴɢ sᴏɴɢs

𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 | times where y/n accidentally (or not) spoiled songs

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 | jihyo being disappointed (but actually not?)

𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 | ✓

𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 | ✕

𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚕/𝚜 | twice

============================

"Is Sana Gay?"

So...NaMoSa was filming a VLive in their room (before Heart Shaker was released) and Y/N knocked on the door.

She didn't even wait for anyone to answer and busted the door down, YELLING-

"IS SANA GAY?"

She didn't know that NaMoSa were filming a VLive and fans were a bit confused, but literally spammed the chat with 'yes's.

Meanwhile, NaMoSa looked at Y/N with somewhat shocked expressions.

"Yah! We're filming a VLive!" Momo yelled, while Sana sat against the wall, covering her red cheeks.

Y/N apologized with a quiet 'sorry' and left.

Later, (when Heart Shaker was released) fans realized that Y/N actually spoiled TWICE's new song.

~~~~~

"You Make Me Feel Special."

(Before Feel Special, obviously)

At a fan meet, Y/N just sat in her seat, when a fan complimented her.

"You're so beautiful!" The fan said, looking at Y/N.

Y/N thanked the fan and lifted her mic to her mouth, "You make me feel special." She quietly sang.

"Y/N/N! You can't just go around spoiling songs!" Jihyo yelled, disappointed, but smiling a second later.

Y/N smiled at her, knowing that JYP wouldn't scold her anyways, cause he had a soft spot for her.

~~~~~

"*insert JungKook's mouth wiping move in Dynamite*"

Y/N was pretty good friends with BTS and once in a while helped them with some songs.

She got to see the M/V before anyone else did and since then, she's just been copying Jungkook's mouth wiping move, just for fun.

In the beginning of the dance practice of More & More (which was released around 2 months before Dynamite), she wiped her mouth like JK did and ONCE just thought that she was casually wiping it after eating something.

Some smart fans connected it to it being JK's move, when Dynamite was released and Y/N did say that that's what she did.

~~~~~

"Taste That Pink Venom"

Only recently, after confirmation that BlackPink would have their comeback, Y/N spoiled the song a bit.

Y/N, being the popular producer that she is, also helped the YG producers with producing the song, so she knew the lyrics before anyone else did.

When she ate a strawberry flavoured macaron, she couldn't help but just-

"Taste that Pink Venom."

When BlackPink's teaser dropped, fans (both, Blinks and ONCE) just instantly knew that Y/N had dropped a spoiler.

BlackPink wasn't mad at her, though, don't worry. They're still best friends.

(Sry I had to include bp cuz their comeback is just *chefs kiss*)

~~~~~

"Love Ain't a Science"

Y/N and Mina were filming another VLive, when the topic school came up.

They ended up on the subject science, so Y/N obviously just thought about Scientist.

"Love ain't a science." She sang, completely missing Mina's shocked looks.

"Lim Y/N!" They heard Jihyo's loud voice. Guess who was watching the VLive and guess who's the one that got into trouble after that....

══════════════════════

Double update (+ incorrect quotes) today cuz I'm in a good mood lol