- ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n meets twice for the first time

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | none

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

16-year-old Y/N stood in JYP's office, while the CEO talked to one of TWICE's manager's over the phone.

When he hung up, he looked back at the girl, "We can go meet them now." He said with a smile.

Y/N smiled back brightly and nodded excitedly before she left the office, followed by the CEO.

JYP led her to the practice room where TWICE was in now and knocked at the door.

After a short 'come in' from Jihyo, he opened the door and entered, along with Y/N.

"Girls, I'm here to introduce you to your new member, Y/N." He said, motioning to Y/N who awkwardly stood next to him.

"A-annyeonhaseyo, my name's Y/N." She said, bowing shyly.

"Cute." Sana mumbled. Y/N's ears turned a bright shade of red.

"I will leave you guys alone now, so you can get to know each other a bit." JYP said. He patted Y/N's back and left the room.

"How about we introduce ourselves?" Jeongyeon suggested, as all the members stood up from the floor.

"One in a million! Hello, we are TWICE!" They said in unison.

"I'm Nayeon, the prettiest as you can see." Nayeon said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, "I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, nice to meet you." She said, looking at Y/N with a kind smile.

"I'm Hirai Momo! I really like to eat." Momo said, which made Y/N chuckle a bit.

"I'm Sana. Minatozaki Sana. You're really cute~" Sana told Y/N, whose ears went red again.

"I'm Park Jihyo, the leader." Jihyo said.

"I'm Myoui Mina." Mina said shyly, waving a bit.

"Kim Dahyun over here!" Dahyun said energetically.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung said, smiling at Y/N, which showed her dimple.

"And I'm Chou Tzuyu." Tzuyu said.

"Nice to meet you." Y/N told the girls.

"How about we all sit down and you tell us a bit about yourself?" Jihyo suggested, sitting down on the floor and patting the empty space next to her.

Y/N sat down next to Jihyo as the others formed a circle.

"Firstly, how old are you?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm 16. I'm gonna be 17 soon, though." Y/N said proudly.

"Aww." Sana said, pouting at her.