• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ]

Y/N quickly turned around, breathing heavily, and backed up into the sink when she saw someone standing there.

But it wasn't her father, it was Nayeon.

"Woah, hey, calm down." The eldest said, when she saw Y/N's scared expression, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Y/N said, gulping.

"What happened?" Nayeon asked, as Y/N dried her face off.

"I just.... didn't expect anyone to be here. I thought you were asleep." Y/N answered.

"I was, but I heard you rush out of your bed, so I got a bit concerned." Nayeon said honestly.

"I'm fine." Y/N told her.

"If you say so." Nayeon shrugged, as they entered their room again, "Just remember that you can talk to any of us. It doesn't matter what it's about, we're always here." She smiled and got into her bed.

"Thanks." Y/N said, sitting down on her own bed.

Nayeon gave her one last smile and turned around, while Y/N continued sitting on her bed before eventually also going to sleep again.

---

"I know Y/N's been only here for a day, but something isn't right. She's just been kinda...weird since she came back. And don't tell me you haven't noticed." Jeongyeon said, as she and the other members sat in the practice room, while Y/N was in the bathroom.

"I mean, you aren't really wrong. At night, I heard her get up and rushing to the bathroom and I got concerned, so I followed her. But in the bathroom she turned around and looked at me like I'm her worst nightmare." Nayeon agreed.

"Well, maybe you are her worst nightmare." Tzuyu shrugged.

"Savage Tzuyu strikes again." Dahyun whisper-yelled to Chaeyoung.

Nayeon rolled her eyes, "Look, you guys, something's not right and I don't care if you think so or not, but I do. And I will talk to Y/N about this, because we gotta make sure she's okay." She said.

"She's gone soft for our maknae." Sana said, pouting.

"I agree." Jihyo said, getting an eyebrow raise from Nayeon, "Not with Sana, but with you. Something's wrong."

"Hey, what are we talking about?" Y/N asked, as she walked into the room and closed the door behind herself.

"You."

"Nothing."

Momo and Jeongyeon looked at each other.

"We're talking about nothing. Nothing... important." The older girl said.

"Y/N's important, though." Momo said.

"Wait, wait...so you were talking about me? Was it something bad? Why didn't you ask me to join the conversation?" Y/N rambled.

"Calm down, it's nothing bad. We were just...." Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon for help.

"We have some questions." Nayeon said.