- ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | a [crazy] fanboy jumps on the stage and grabs y/n while twice is performing

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | a disgusting, creepy guy

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✕

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Y/N danced happily on stage while waving to a few ONCE with a big smile on her face.

She sang her few lines in Cheer Up, also imitating Sana's shy shy shy which made ONCE freak out.

Y/N blushed in embarrassment and hid her cheeks behind her hands while the songs slowly came to an end.

Mina and Chaeyoung both walked over to the girl and they all continued dancing to the next song.

While they had fun on stage, they didn't notice a man, maybe in his late twenties, staring at Y/N creepily. He was licking his lips and looked Y/N up and down, no doubt also trying to take a sneak peak under her skirt.

Y/N, Mina and Chae did a big heart for ONCE, as Jihyo started a speech.

Y/N nodded her head along, while the leader talked about how grateful she was for all the fans that were supporting TWICE.

"We love you so much, ONCE!" Jihyo said, ending her speech.

The fans cheered and Y/N came a bit closer to them. She took a few selfies while Mina and Chaeyoung danced to Yes or Yes only a few feet behind her.

Y/N was so caught up in talking with the fans, that she didn't notice the creepy man climbing on stage.

It all happened in a flash. He somehow got past security and grabbed Y/N's arm as soon as he could, pulling the idol into him and hugging her tightly.

"I love you so much, Y/N! Please marry me!" He yelled while security pulled him off Y/N.

ONCE were whispering among themselves, which brought the other members' attention over to Y/N, who was now being comforted by Mina and Chaeyoung.

"I'm your biggest fan, Y/N/N!!! I love you!" The fan continued yelled, while he was being dragged away.

Y/N could feel his rough hands on her and it felt like he was right behind her, but it was only Mina, who was stroking her back.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?" Jeongyeon asked, as the remaining members circled around Y/N for comfort and to keep her from the audience's sight.

Y/N shook her head while Momo wiped the tears from her delicate cheeks.

"I feel so disgusted right now." She told the other members as she tried to pull her skirt down a bit, knowing that the man was probably staring at her legs.

Dahyun took off her denim jacket and wrapped it around Y/N's waist, making sure that it was covering her thighs completely.

Y/N looked at in appreciation, but Dahyun only shook her head with a small smile.

"Can you still perform, or do you wanna go backstage?" Nayeon asked, brushing Y/N's hair back.

"I wanna calm down for a minute." Y/N said.

"I'll come with you. You guys can continue performing and we'll come back in a couple minutes or so." Sana said, taking Y/N's hand.

The others nodded as the two foreigners left the stage.

"Sucks that we don't have a shower here." The older woman said, while they walked through the hallway.

"Yeah, sucks. I could really use one right now." Y/N said, wiping the remaining tears with a tissue that she got from a stylist.

Both of them sat down on the chairs and Y/N looked at herself in the mirror, "I look like a mess." She sighed.

"A cute mess." Sana corrected, leaning over, wanting to kiss the younger girl.

"Stop." Y/N whined, leaning away before she took a big sip from her water bottle.

"Should I fix your makeup up a bit, Y/N-ssi?" Y/N's hair and makeup stylist asked, as she approached the two idols.

Y/N nodded and leaned back as the woman did her job. She talked with Sana a bit, completely forgetting about the creep.

"You wanna go back on stage?" Sana asked, when Y/N's makeup was done.

"Yeah, hold on." The smaller girl threw away her tissue and grabbed her mic before taking Sana's hand and walking back in stage, where she got surrounded by her members again.

"Are you okay now?" Jihyo asked, while Tzuyu hugged Y/N, who nodded, from behind.

"You'll stay with at least one of us from now on. And don't get too close to the fans, okay?" Jeongyeon told Y/N.

"Okay." Y/N replied.

"I'll stay with you with Nayeonnie." Momo said, taking her hand.

The members split up a bit and continued to enjoy the evening the best they could.

Y/N changed her positions quite often and stayed with different members for each song, thankfully forgetting about the crazy fanboy.