Chapter 1

Hey readers (well people who read this story) I would like to say that this is my first story so mind my lack of skills of writing and also knowledge due to me being an Australian and the story set in America. So take it easy on me alright? :)
Other than that a big thanks to my best friend oompanuthai1 who also has a big role in this story of editing my chapters. xx
I hope you enjoy reading this story :)
---------------------

I layed there with tears no longer pouring out of my eyes. The hours I spent crying. Why did it have to be me? I tossed around to the other side of the bed, holding up the one thing that had all my unanswered questions. Do I see what's inside or get rid of it....?

4 months ago..

What a better way to wake up, than with the sound of your older brother blasting up his music. Which I should state, could wake up the whole neighbourhood. Probably already has. I  groan and lazily get out of bed... but instead of getting out like a normal person, I instantly fall face first with a thud. Ughh can my day get any worse? I slowly make my way to my walk-in bathroom and start my morning routine. I have a quick shower, brush my teeth, and dry my hair. Afterwards I contemplate my fashion for the first day of school. Not that it mattered. I mentally sigh, I mean its just the first day of becoming a senior so technically I should at least try to get dressed up for once. I scan my messy wardrobe which has heaps of clothes hanging out from here and there then quickly spot just the thing I was looking for.

After getting dressed I check myself out in the mirror, I'm in faded boyfriend jeans, a white loose t-shirt and white high-top converse which I bought about a week ago. As I keep staring deeply into the mirror I finally decide what to do with my hair. I decided to go for the half up-do/effortless look today. After 5 attempts of failing badly, I stomp my foot on the ground like a little spoilt brat and walk off.

''Grr why can't you let me do what I want with you.'' I talk to myself.

After pacing up and down my room I suddenly realize that school starts in 10 minutes anndd it usually takes me 20 minutes to get too school...by car which by the way my brother took for college like 5 minutes ago. Obviously forgetting to drop me off. I stomp my foot again and cross my arms over my chest and walk out of my room with my floral backpack. I don't bother saying bye to my aunt because yes, i'm already late, and having home group first doesn't make my day any better.