Chapter 30

"Give me a second guys, I've got a phone call."
Walking towards the rest rooms I answer the call as I'm walking.

"Hello?"
"My my, your voice is beautiful."
Forrowing ny brows I make my way to a more quieter place.
"I'm sorry, but whose this?" I ask the stranger who sounds a little foreign.
"Ah, don't you worry who I am Bella, as long I know who you are it's all fine and dandy." Right then the male on the other side hung up.

Well that was weird and creepy.

Shrugging my shoulder I make my way back down to the club however my phone start to buzz but this time it's enzo.

"Yes enzo I'm coming right now keep your pants on." I roll my eyes.

"No no, stay right there lexi.... don't come down. I'm sending someone to fetch you and take you back to Sebastian's. " he closes the phone.

I wait for one of enzos men's to fetch me. In the meanwhile I hear loud noises coming from afar? Yes, I am curious to see what is happening but then again I need to listen to his instructions.

"Ms carrter ?" The tall man in a black suit asks.
I nod my head in response.

Waiting patiently at Sebastian's fairly big home, I hear cars pull up at the front. From the kitchen I see Allison dash towards the door, only to hear a loud gasp escape her lips.

I quickly get up only to see Sebastian carried by one of the men. Hi face was bloodied and bruised up, his eyes were shut aswell. Right after that Enzo walks in casually as the side of his hip was covered in lots of blood.

As Sebastian was taken upstairs, I run to Enzo as his legs nearly gave in. I helped him as best as I could placing his arm around my shoulders, however the gun wound took me off guard.

"Enzo you've been shot !" I panicked not knowing what to do. At this moment I was shaking. He dropped his weight on me as his eyes started to drop.

"Guys ! Enzo has been shot!" I drag his body to the couch and throw his body on  and apply pressure to his wound. Stop shaking lexi ! Just breathe

Come on Enzo
Open your eyes.....

Before I know it I've been pushed away from a slim women figure with two guys beside her.
"Alex, get me the tools from sebs room quick!"  She pushes him to hurry as she basically rips enzos shirt.

I couldn't stop shaking .
Is he dead? Is Sebastian dead??

I make my way up Shakely  and make my way outside for fresh air. I drop to my knees infront of the door as I place my head to my hands.

Minutes go by
Hours go by
My head won't stop pounding.

I hear a  car pull up, I lift up my head as I squint my eyes as the lights blind me.
My eyes were too puffy to make out the figure getting out of the car.

"Laxi?" I hear a familiar voice.
Dante.
He runs up to me in a hurry and lifts my head up gently.
"What's wrong ?? Are you hurt? Is Enzo okay??" He bombards me.

"I don't know ...."  he places a kiss on my head and quickly makes his way inside.

I see Ben run right after him, however Angelo made his way to me. He sits beside me and pulls me into his reassuring arms.

"They will be okay laxi, they are strong men."  I couldn't hold it in any longer. I let it all out . I had to. Everything was too overwhelming for me at this time. As the tears reach my cheek I feel Angelo reach out, wiping them away with his soft thumbs. "Don't let him be the reasons for your tears beautiul , he is a selfish man." He jokes to lighten my mood.

After a few minutes to come to my senses we rented the house.

There Enzo was, with a bandage on his hip. His eyes were closed and his arms were placed to his chest.

I walk in closer and make my towards him. I drop to his side and instantly place my hands into his.

He looked so innocent.
Reaching my other hand up, I slowly move his hair back.

"Hmm lexi..." he groans as his voice comes out raspy.

"E-Enzo I'm here, I'm okay." I squeeze his hand slowly.

He slowly starts to open his eyes, for a moment he just stared into my eyes. However it didn't last long as he had tried to sit up.

"No no, what are you doing ? You can sit up! You're still recovering." I try to push him down but it was no use, he was stronger.

I sighed.

Sitting upright on the couch with no emotion to his face was something new.

I couldn't tell if he was in pain. Heck I couldn't even tell what he was feeling.

All of the sudden he stood up and walked off.

Not only did he friggen get shot, he has the courage to act like nothing happened.

Only Enzo .....