Chapter 4

''Omg Daisy be careful!'' I watch as my best friend literally fast walks to Simons house. She just really had to park 3 houses away! I sigh and shake my head trying to keep up with her.

She reached the lawn and slows down for me and once I catch up she links her arm with mine. Before heading in we exchange a small girly internal scream and walk confidently up the lawn. "WOW" was the first thing that came into mind when I saw the house. It's a massive marble double story house, with a big tidy lawn, located in the middle was a gorgeous black stone fountain.

Simon had the home all to himself for 3 days cause his family always leave for business trips and they make money like no tomorrow, that lucky ass.

We slowly enter the front door which was already wide open for anyone to come in, just by standing there you could see the large amount of teens from school and other faces that don't seem familiar, couples are hooking up grinding and drinking.

Daisy started pulling me towards the kitchen, I don't know how she does it in those heels. Entering the kitchen we see Simon filling up drinks and making sure everyone is fine and having fun.

Okay. First things first, you see, Simon is your typical hot shot jock, with the nice body, light brown hair and dark brown puppy dog eyes, but what really makes him perfect is that he wears glasses and that's super adorkable for a jock like him.

"Girls...welcome! Oh my god, Lexi Carrter? You have changed!" He smirks giving me a brief hug and then handing me a drink, obviously alcohol but I take it anyways.

"Good to see you too Simon." I smirk and wink at him as he hands me the drink.

"Well you girls have a good night if you need me I'll be in the lounge playing games."

"Okay cool catch you later Simon." I smile and slightly squeeze his arm to say bye.

Turning around I find that Daisy is no where to be seen, eh she's probably hooking up with some hot guy already, I laugh at the thought. Re-filling my cup I walk out of the kitchen and into the connected dinning room where people are having body shots, its amazing how girls have the courage to do that in public i mean if that was me i don't think ill be able to handle what happens next, the smell of strong alcohol hits my nostrils and that clearly tells me that these teens are definitely drunk and will probably be waking up for school with the biggest hangovers. I wouldn't want to be them tomorrow.

Taking more sips of my drink I could slowly feel the alcohol starting to kick in because this sudden urge to dance came over me and the confidence I was starting to get made me feel hazy.

I walk into the big lounge room where ....I don't know if I'm seeing things but there are about 4 different double couches here and there. My eyes instantly spot Eric in the same clothes, he might of just came here after my house. His friends sitting on the opposite couch and looking more carefully I see clingy Ashley at her full time job of trying to seduce Eric.

I mean it was working until he laid his eyes on me and slightly raised a brow while checking me out from head to toe then back up very slowly and sexual. Gosh what am I saying get a grip Lexi. I shake my head and finish the remains of my drink and place my cup on the table and head over to the other couch far from Eric and his fans. Sitting there I slightly hear the sound of heels clicking and stopping in front of me.

"Why are you here?" The devil herself speaks up.

"Ashley last I heard was that everyone was invited." I roll my eyes and look at her with a bored expression.

"Clearly people like you don't get invited, and so you really think your all that now cause you just lost a bit and changed your hair? Puh-lease you don't belong here." She smiles doing her best not to look annoyed.