Chapter 8

Walking off the bus I keep my head down and walked towards the school. I could feel people staring at me because of the way I'm dressed. As I'm walking I see a clear view of myelf in a tinted window.

Omg I look like a zombie!

And my füçking hair looks like a birds nest!

I run to the girls bathroom making sure nobody can see my hideous appearance.

I come across with the ugliest girl I have ever seen in the mirror...My reflection. I rake my fingers through my hair so it can settle down a bit. I grab a spare hair tie and put my hair in a messy bun and I tuck the jumper into my shorts, and roll up the sleeves so my wrists were exposed.

Checking the time on the clock in the girls bathroom I see that I'm already 4 minutes late. I quickly grab my bag and push open the door as I sprint out.

I open my locker in a new record time and place everything down and grab my books for today. I check my time table and see that I have physical education. Great. Making sure not to run infront of the teachers office I power walk to my class room and enter inside as a total mess. The teacher carries on with teaching rolling his eyes as I walk past, I look around the room to spot Jeremy, Matthew and Eric all laughing quietly. I sigh and quietly make my way towards the back near the boys. As I was walking I noticed the bitchy girls in my class gossiping about my choice of clothing. To be honest I really couldn't care less about them right now. I had bigger problems like Eric seeing me in his brothers jumper and possibly giving him the wrong idea.

I slowly made my way towards the corner of the class room wanting to be less noticeable to anyone. I placed my things on the desk and look outside the window and think about last nights events. Why didn't Enzo just leave me infront of the house? Why was he suddenly being so normal with me.... I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl in my class point towards the teacher. I turned my head spotting the teacher watching me with an amused look.

''Did you hear what I just said Lexi?'' he asked.

''Uh no sorry sir, what was it that you asked?'' I replied back, feeling my cheeks reddening because the whole class was giving me their undivided attention.

''I said can you and Eric go to the storage room to grab big coloured papers for the activity we're doing.'' I slightly widened my eyes and turned to look at a now grinning Eric smirking at me.

''Oh, okay sir.'' I got up at the same time as Eric and walked towards the teacher grabbing the keys. A couple of Eric's friends where whistling because of the choice and place we had to go.

As we walked awkwardly and silently down the isolated hallways of our school I snuck a few glances here and there at Eric, at times he caught me staring and smiled while looking away. I walked faster towards the storage room and grabbed the keys and unlocked the door leaving the keys there. I walked inside the narrow storage room and scanned around soon enough my eyes found the coloured paper all the way up on the shelf at the back. I turned back and saw Eric leaning against the door watching me with a mischievous smirk.

''Uh, Eric a little help would be nice instead of you just standing there.'' I sigh and cross my arms over my chest.

He rolls his eyes playfully and makes his way towards the back, he swiftly walks past me and towards the shelf, he reaches up grabbing a few papers. I let my eyes slide down his beautiful sculpted arms then slowly all the down to where his top is slightly raised showing a bit of flesh and a glimpse of his v line stopping and the waistband of his jeans.

I shake my head slowly getting out all the dirty thoughts that were running across my mind and look up at him. He lowers his arms with the papers in  hand and looks down at me with a smile tugging on his lips. I gaze menacingly at his plum lips, he notices and slowly licks his bottom lip knowing that I was staring. He places the papers down on the nearest table closes to him and places the other hand on my lower back pulling me slightly closer into his body. My breath slightly hitches, I close my eyes and lean in...