Chapter 23

I groan ever so deeply as I threw away the last piece of clothing I had held up towards my chest.
Nothing!
Nothing is going my way today !
My hair!
My body!
My mind!

I place my hands on my hips and scan my wardrobe for a nice top to match my denim skinny jeans. I would go for a T-shirt but that's so boring...

YES I found it!

I reached in excitingly and pulled out a white plain fitted long sleeve. Hmm this tucked into my jeans... Perfect. Followed by a long necklace and my brown sandals.

------------------------------------

Fixing my hair into a neat high pony tail I make my way towards the black Audi A5 and enter the back seat.

"Hello boys, ready for the first day of high school?" I giggled as I buckle up my belt.

Dante and Angelo both laugh together. I studied them for a bit and nibble on my bottom lip.

Oh my, both boys looked bad ass. Both in denim jeans. Dante wearing a blackish blue pair while Angelo wore a dark grey pair. Dante had a fitted white t-shirt which yes of course clung to his body, purposely showing off his figure, same with Angelo except he wore a black fitted long sleeve.

I need to open the windows, I fanned my self slightly and tried not to blush.

"We have been through it all Laxi." Oh my, the way they say my name with that accent, literally blowing me away.

"Well then you know the pros and cons boys..."

I looked out the window to see we had arrived at school, oh how I miss you... Yeah. No.

Dante parked the car in the matter of seconds. Surprisingly. We all got out and gathered to the front of the car.

Well, welcome to the life of Lexi.

They were on either side of me when we started to walk.

If it wasn't obvious enough, the car and the boys themselves but now that we were walking in formation, people are flipping staring like an alien just fell from the sky.

They are hot, and walking with me!

I get it.

I hear them both whispering to each other about all the sloppy girls and how they were dressed so disrespectfully, which actually made me smile.

Entering the school and walking to the main office I spot Daisy who was just about to turn around.

She froze. Like a deer caught in the head lights. Her eyes kept going from Dante to me to Angelo, lastly to me. I smiled back and guided the boys towards her.

Oh Daisy can you make it any more obvious?

"Hey, Daisy!" I waved franticly, she shook her head and walked closer to me, wrapped her arms around me ever so tightly.

''Gosh, Lex! Where have you been?'' 

''I had to take care of some stuff..'' I replied, she raised her brows and looked at the two boys...

''Hmm, do I want to know?'' Clearly her voice lowered so that the boys  didn't hear.

''Nope. Oh by the way this is... Angelo and Dante, they are my...'' Oh crap, who do I introduce them as?!

''We are her childhood friends, we had to move back to our country for a while but here we are, back again. Nice to meet you ma'am.'' Angelo took Daisy's hand and placed a firm kiss on her knuckles.