chapter 13

''You mean like right now? The charity hasn't even started with the bidding yet.''

''I can always do that over the phone, do you not know who I am, Lexa?'' he used that name again but I couldn't argue because ladies and gentlemen, jerks will never listen to you.

I grabbed my heels and quickly put them on, I grabbed my clutch on my way out and held onto my dress.

''And if they see us leaving?''

''Well then... I guess we have to be quick wont we.'' he grabbed my free arm and started half dragging me out of the reception.

He was typing on his phone quickly before sliding the phone back into his pockets and began pacing quickly towards the front of the hall.

His steps were literally 3 times bigger then mine so it was really exhausting trying to keep up with him.

We got out of the reception and straight away the cold breeze pricked my bare back.

Enzo snaked his arm around my waist and walked us over to a man standing near a very familiar looking black Lamborghini, my jaw dropped at the sight of it.

''Holy cow, is this your car?'' I slid out of his arm and walked towards the car checking it out like a mad grease monkey.

''Yes, with the money I make honey I have very interesting hobbies.'' he grabbed the keys from the dude who had opened the door for me.

I lifted my dress up and stepped into the very expensive car. The interior was amazing, the seats were red and the dashboard was black and I couldn't help but feel super excited to be riding in this babe.

''I love it. This car is just too incredible.'' I leaned back in my seat and put my belt on. Enzo laughed softly and started the engine with a roar. He placed his belt on drove out of the reception.

On our car journey I decided to put the radio on and Enzo turned it off. I frowned, crossed my arms over my chest and slightly snuggled into the rich leather seat.

''My car my rules.'' his rough yet sexy voice stated sternly. He kept his eyes on the road and steered with one hand leaving the other to rest on the gear stick.

''Enzo, I am very hungry and if we don- OHHH MCDONALDS! In there Enzo, in there!'' I pointed to the side of the road where a large lit up yellow M came into view.

He sighed at first then turned into the entrance and parked his car. I straight away unbuckled my belt and got out of the car.

I ignored every pair of eyes that were gazing at me the looks and ran straight inside, with Enzo close behind.

''What are you like 5?'' he growled.

''What are you like 60?'' I opened the doors and walked in, saying that people were just 'looking' was an understatement.

These people were watching us like we were some animals at the zoo. I ignored them and went into the long cue. Enzo made his way beside me, he took out his phone and started typing some things up.

''Has Sebastian noticed our sudden getaway?'' I slightly giggled causing Enzo to look at me with a soft smile tugging onto the corners of his mouth.

''Uh... I don't think so.''

''What are you going to order?!'' I asked rather too excitingly.

''I have no clue.'' he shrugged. I turned my face towards him and lifted a brow.

''Please don't tell me you have never had McDonalds before?'' My expression shocked.

''No.'' he simply answered cautiously.