Chapter 5

''You still didn't tell me about what happened last week Lexi." Daisy pouted.

''There's nothing to talk about sweet cheeks like I said he just dropped me off and that was it.''

''Bull crap I'm sure you guys would of kissed or something.'' I immediately grabbed her shoulders and looked her dead in the eye.

''Daisy, darling were talking about me and Eric, his basically my brother! Plus, no way would he kiss me, he probably sees me as a sister.''

''Think that all you want babe, you denying it will only make things worse....and no he doesn't see you like a sister cause I've seen the way he looks at you. I swear it's lust.'' She giggled and we began heading to our next class.

After entering the room I spot Eric instantly and when he spots me he points by the desk next to him. I shrugged my shoulders at Daisy who is smirking and wiggling her eyebrows. I'm going to kill that girl. I place my stuff on the desk and sit down to quickly prepare my books before the teacher came, yes I know smarty pants, unlike some people I want to get somewhere in life. Suddenly I feel something wet hit my cheek, I immediantly look up to witness Eric holding a straw and smirking.

''You did not just spit a spit ball at me wolfy boy!'' I whispered angrily.

''Oh yes I did Lexi honey, it was a good shot too.'' He replied mischievously.

I rolled my eyes at him. Why does this kid do this to me? I thought deeply. I rubbed my face thoroughly, trying to erase more alarming questions. Effortlessly failing I just signed deeply into my palms.

''Okay kids! Eyes looking at me for a second......... Miss Carrter... full attention.''

I groaned and made a effort to look up at the 40 year old man in his brown ugly suit. Mr Costa.

''Short notice. I was meant to give you forms yesterday but I forgot because of this old brain of mine.'' I could hear people sighing.

''Tomorrow we're going on a one day excursion to new York city, we will be focusing on how businesses run around the city. Make sure to bring your notepad and pens. Do not come up to me saying you don't have any pens....Mr Wolf....''

Everyone in the class laughed because we all knew Eric would come to class with no pen and bug everyone for a spare one.

While handing out the forms Mr Costa continued, ''Make sure you have these signed and handed in first thing in the morning. You aren't 10 anymore so don't say I lost it.'' Everyone began chatting amongst themselves and talking about the trip tomorrow. I turned to Eric who was already staring at me with a smile on his face.

''So Lexi what you say? You going?''

''Only if your not going to be there.'' I smiled sarcastically which caused him to sigh and turn around to talk to his other friends.

''I seriously cant wait to go, I mean I've been a couple of times but not long enough.'' Daisy said.

''What's the big deal anyway? All your going too see is rich people in suits showing off that they are better and higher then us.''

''Well duh! Of course they are Lex, you don't know what they have been through to become who they are now babe.'' I sighed and walk towards her car hopping in.

''Just come, it's a day without school, we can buy fattning foods and check out cute boys at Starbucks...'' she continued on.

''Fine....only because you will be shouting me food.'' I chucked

''If it means you will come then of course, I would buy you the whole menu.'' Daisy explained with a hint of sarcasm.

Parking into my drive-way Daisy and I straight away noticed the most eye-boggling matte black Lamborghini aventador leaving the drive way of the Wolf's house, why would someone that rich visit the Wolfs... Eric mentioned rich relatives but they all lived overseas...weird. As the sexy car sped off, Daisy and I shrugged our shoulders and entered the house. Walking in I saw aunt Rosey getting dinner prepared whilst listening to music. We waved at her and ran upstairs into my room. Daisy threw her bag down and sat on my purple bean bag while I fired up my mac book to research a couple of things for homework.