Chapter 29

Enzo's POV
I couldn't move my eyes off her figure, especially that tight black dress, and then those black pumps that make her legs look... I look up quickly as I realised I'm openly checking her out.

You want a bucket for that drool, dickhead. What would I do without my subconscious?

Her hair was in curls and her makeup was done lightly. Good job Allison, I mentally approved.

"Okay so are we ready to go?" Allison broke me out of my daze only to realise that Lexi was having a good look at me.

This caused me to smirk.

I nodded my head and gestured the girls out the door so I could lock up. I can see them whispering and giggling to each other. Ah women.

Walking behind them I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder down Lexi's body as they stopped at her plump ass.

Well well I haven't seen this in a while, due to her always covering up her ass on a daily basis. I frustratingly sigh and catch up to them.

As we are invited into the restaurant I could say it was pretty full. Light music filled the air blended with the noises of forks hitting the plates. As we are shown to our room I see that Sebastian has made himself comfortable. However his eyes don't land on me they land on Allison.
He gets up from his seat and walks over to her placing his hand on her lower back pulling her in to a passionate kiss. That's my boy.

Beside me I hear a little oh from Lexi who is standing there looking shocked.

Oops did we forget to mention that Allison and Sebastian were a thing?

"uhm ....when were you guys going to tell me!" She squealed.

I see Allison with flushed cheeks as she shrugs her shoulder and takes her seat.

"Well I guess we wanted to keep things on the down low but Mr Impatient here, can't keep his lips away. Clearly."

"Hey, don't hate the player hate the game, baby. Well Lexi when were you going to tell us that you and Enzo became besties?"

So let's just say that conversation went for a good 5 minutes, before we talked about other things like work related stuff. Lexi's schooling. The family and so on.

Finishing up with dinner we decided to go to the club that was a few blocks away. I didn't like the whole idea as Lexi was underage and I owned the duty of care. But, she'll be with me at all times so I sucked it up and agreed.

"Enzo, they won't let me in, I'm letting you know right now..."

"Hush little one and don't say a word."

The line looked frustratingly long, filled with all types of people. I walked straight near the entry and as the security guards saw me approaching, I gave them a sight nod, they replied back with the same understanding nod and opened the doors for us.

I place my hand on Lexi's lower back as I made sure I didn't lose her through the crowed. I feel that she stiffened for a moment as my fingertips touched her skin under the thin fabric, but soon relaxed as if she felt protected.

We pushed our way to a booth that was in the corner of the dimly lit club. Lexi and I took our place as Sebastian and Allison went to get drinks. But I made sure Lexi's one was non-alcoholic.

I watched the people intently, as they drunkly danced, it kind of amused me. I mean, they look fucking stupid. They have no idea what the fuck they're doing.