Chapter 26

Lexia

It's been 2 weeks since Eric's accident, he wasn't that badly injured. However resting up was the best thing to do in his situation.

I spent a lot of time at the Wolf's house, so basically after school I would go there and make sure he was alright, or hand in his homework and things like that.

His face was starting to look more decent as the cuts and bruises were healing.

As for Enzo, he was no where to be seen in those 2 weeks. He's messaged me but it was just about here and there things like Eric and his health. However other than that there was no physical sign of him.

So I spent the weekends with my group.

"Lexi don't tap on the windows! The fish hate it..." Sara pulls me away from the large display of fish in the aquarium.

"But they are so boring...." I mentally sigh.

"Just like a lil someone we know." Lucas nudges my shoulder but didn't have the chance to blink as I shoved him to the wall.

He furrows his brows and rubs the bruise that was forming on his arm.
"Ahh Lexi always so aggressive."

Daisy pops out of no where with Matthew and Jeremy "You kind of remind me of the sharks over there." She giggles.

Oh very funny daisy.
"Well unlike you fellas I find the aquarium boring okay." I huff in annoyance. I mean cut me some slack guys...

As we walked a little more in the aquarium I received a text from Enzo.

'I'm going to pick you up at 7:30 so make sure you're dressed.'

I furrow my brows together. I'm very confused about this. He hasn't been around for 2 weeks and then he throws an act like this?

Entering my lonely house I place the keys on the kitchen bench. The time was about 5pm so I had plenty of time to shower and get ready.

----

Drying my hair with the towel I walk towards my closet. What kind of clothes do I wear for whatever occasion his planning? I sigh and sit on my bed. So he expects me to be a genius and know where we are going?

I ended up pulling out my black tight jeans, a simple white t shirt and a light weight beige cardigan. Well I guess this will do.

I blow dry my hair as it surprisingly cooperates with me and ends up in loose curls on the ends.

My phone buzzes again.
'I'm outside.'

I groan making my way down the steps. I make sure to get my bag and keys to the house. Once I locked the door I turn around to see Enzo leaning against a different car. A car I wasn't familiar with.

What I didn't miss was his attire, something that normal Enzo would rarely be seen in... a black leather jacket with a white fitted tee and cuffed black pants paired with black combat boots.

My mouth almost dropped so I had to stop looking. I made my way down the 3 steps and walked over to him. As I got a closer look at him, I see this slight beard that was ever so lightly growing.

Who is this?
And what have you done to Enzo?

"Lexi." he simply says with a nod.
"Enzo," I reply back "long time no talk."
He looks away and slightly clenched his jaw.

"I've been caught up, with work." He walked to the passenger side and opened the door for me.
I didn't question him until he got into the car.

"So, what exactly is going to happen tonight?" I put my seat belt on and look towards him.

He starts the car and pulls out of the street. He doesn't say a word. Then I notice the symbol of the car and click. He's driving a Ford Mustang GT500. Well holy shit.

I huff in annoyance and stare outside the window.
So he wants to play the silent game?

It was getting dark real fast and the weather was pretty decent. Suddenly we were at what looked like an neighbourhood surrounded by old adanonded factories yet that wasnt  what caught my eye, it was the build up of sports cars coming from all directions, some luxurious and others tough looking.

I looked a bit more to see guys leaning against their car while some girls wore literally a piece of fabric. I roll my eyes and looked at Enzo.

"Really Enzo? Do you think you're like Paul Walker in Fast and Furious now?" I see his lips tug up into a wide grin.

Oh jeez. It's going to be a loooong night.