Chapter 2

''Mrs T is going to kill me! I'm already 10 minutes late!'' I yell into the phone which on the other line is my older annoying brother whom is laughing like a pig, I get frustrated and hang up on his face.

It serves him right, I quickly place my phone in my mouth and realize that my hair is a total wreck, I quickly tie it up in a messy bun and take my phone out of my mouth seeing a bit of saliva on the screen. I sigh, not caring and quickly run to my locker placing my things inside and grabbing my books for the first two subjects, I slam the door shut and run as fast as I can until I find my classroom. Without noticing that the door was closed I smash head first into the door, which caused the door to actually open as I tremble and trip over and land on my knees.

''please don't embarrass m-''

''Miss Carter....well isn't it lovely to see you early '' she smiles sarcastically as my whole class started too giggle.

Oh just nice....if it wasn't for me to just fall into class, but yet this stupid arrogant bi- I was cut off by my thoughts as the devil herself spoke up.

''Well lexi? You're not just going to sit there and watch are you now'' she raised her thin brow at me.

I groaned and got up and gathered my books in my hands as I walked to the back of the class where my best friend was now laughing quietly, wiping fake tears on her cheeks as she watched me approach her.

''Don't....you...dare...'' I shot her a look as if to tell her not to mess with me right now.

She lifted her hands in defeat and rested back on her chair. Daisy is my best friend ever since the 3rd grade, surprisingly we became friends by making fun of other people quietly and having the same dislikes which tops it all off. Daisy has long red hair which gets a lot of attention but just like her hair you would not want to mess with her. She is 5'4 and recently has this tan going on which makes her glow. Right now she is wearing a jumpsuit with flowers printed on them and shoes wise, she's wearing black doc martens, and white socks that just show a little above the shoes. I stare into her brown eyes as I give her the finger very slowly but then chuckle afterwards, me and her have a love hate relationship. When I mean hate it really doesn't mean hate hate, it just means we love teasing each other but none of us really get offended. As Mrs.T carries on with class I couldn't get passed the fact that I was going to be a new me this year and im going to make everyday worth it. I mean I lost 10 pounds and got my hair a lighter brown. which boosted my confidence over the summer holidays.

everyone waiting patiently for the bell for our break to go off. finally after a minture the bell rang and everyone quickly packed up their desks and head out of the classroom.

''so... I was wondering lexi can we pretty please go to simons party tonight'' Daisy begged with her cute puppy eyes which always made me say yes to her.

'' look, I doubt my aunt will let me go out on a school night but i'll ask her again just for you.'' I shrugged my shoulders.

we entered the cafeteria to look for our other friends whom we hang out with, across the room sat our four lovely friends, Jessica and Sara who are twins but are not really identical across them sits Jeremy and Lucas. Daisy and I place our trays across each other and sit down greeting our friends.

''are you guys seeing what i'm seeing or am I just seeing things...'' Jeremy stated in shock.

''if you mean a beautiful as light brown head who is now fitter than me sitting on our table?... then I don't think your seeing things.'' jess replied back with her eyes widened in shock.

I chuckled of how my friends can be so funny sometimes.

''do I look that bad?'' I asked worriedly

''what! no, Lexi you have changed so much, now I get why you didn't want to meet up with us!you were too busy looking after your self, you went from a size 14 to 8 in 3 months!'' Sara giggled as she clapped her hands.

looking down at the canteen food I could tell how yuck the food was, so I went for the healthy option, a apple. after 20 minutes of listening how everyone spent there holidays suddenly people started to turn their gazes here and then to the back of me, getting annoyed I turned half way to see what the fuss was about, oh and did I see alright, there he was standing in his all 6 foot glory.

Eric Wolf.

Eric and I go way back, well not really only to freshman yeah. ass cliché as it gets lets just say I was the dork and he was the guy everyone wanted to be, surprisingly Eric was the first to approach me, he asked me if I was lesbian... and why do you ask? because of my short black hair and deep make up phase I went through during freshman and sophomore year. some reason after that we became close buddies, and still are up to this day, he and his family went away after 2nd semester of sophomore year so he basically had to study a bit in florida where his family had work to do, and now he is back and looking as fine as ever. He has a very sexy tan going on which make his brown hair and light brown eyes just pop, as he smiles to greet people that one deep dimple just a little higher on his cheek stood out, I used to poke it a lot.

suddenly he caught my gaze, he narrowed his eyebrows a little then raised them and made his way towards me with his pack close by.

''no freaking way lexi carr is that really you or am I going crazy? I mean you sure don't look like....you.'' he stretched the last part out with a bit of flintiness in his high tone.

''I think you going crazy wolfy boy.'' I poke his chest and winked at him.

he giggles and nudged my head softly.

''eh, your still a dork in my eyes.'' he took my half eaten apple taking it in his mouth and winks before walking away with his pack over to a bunch of fan girls at his table.

I rolled my eyes playfully and turn back to my friends who are now staring at me in shocked with there mouths slightly open, of course jess was the first to respond.

''Lexi you are so Lucky to be friends with a person like Eric, I mean look at him.'' she dramatically sighs battering her eyelashes.

''Jess its really not a big deal, soner or later he will start to get bored of me and my dorkiness.'' I chuckle.

I get up from the table and farewell jess, daisy and Lucas  so that I can go to class. Walking through the busy corridors,Jeremy and I have health class but today we have these small activities since our teacher is away which leads us with a sub. entering the girls changing room I sigh seeing Ashley and her minions getting changed so freely like they have nothing to hide, one of Ashley's minions nod towards my direction which causes everyone to turn and face me,i quickly notice the slight change on ash's faces when she sees me but soon recovers to her evil ugly self and gives me a disgusted look and turns back whipping her hair over her shoulders. Ever since Eric and I have been friends ash hates the fact that I meant more to Eric then she would, they hooked up a couple of times but that's only it, huh suck that, I mean more to him, I smirk and that comment and head to change into my pair of shorts and tank top, I glide easily into them and automatically then slips off a bit off my hips, I laugh knowing that I had these shorts ever since sophomore year and now that my extra fat has gone they have gone big for me, I decide to fold the waistband of them twice making them smaller so that they don't slip off and look into the mirror and face palms of how shorter they have gotten, I decide to un fold them and looks around in changing space and find black joggers stuffed in the back so I decide to go with those.