April 23rd.

Prior.

 Before the Girlies

BRODERICK WORCESTER, DRACO EJIFOR, WILLIAM COLLINS , CASPIAN WENTWORTH, LAWRENCE BEDFIELD AND CORNELIUS CROMWELL ALL SAT IN THE PERFECT row of allotted seats for them.

Behind the majority of   British Forbes Rich Heirs list(not including the royals  then again that line blurred), stood each of their  representatives...

And their families.

Technologically speaking.

Their representatives were clad in the most well-fitted grey suits and skirts. The height of corporate couture with their grim mona-lisaesque faces.

Mr.Rentis' faint smile accompanied his bored eyes as they waited for him to speak.

"What's this about Rentis? I had  been quite busy when I was ominously summoned. "   The dark curls that seemed to come with Cromwellian genealogy covered Cornelius sapphirine eyes well.

Rentis laughed.

"I apologise, I  will keep this brief. I know imaginary friends can be quite time-consuming."

Snickers and some full-blown laughs left the boys' lips.

Cornelius  smirked before kicking the table. He turned to his stern faced representatives and to his digitalised parents.

"You see, mother, I told you I'm not making the vitriol up!"

A blonde haired,   bountifully smiling woman grinned. "The only vitriol I see is yours for your beautiful God-given blonde hair, Neli! Oh why would you dye it and do such a terrible thing?!"

"I KNEW IT! " Draco leapt from his seat. "Your pockets, gentlemen."

Broderick, Lawrence, and even Caspian rummaged through their pockets with grumbling, pulling out thick wads of cash.

"That's nwa m nwoke." Draco's fathers thick baritone voice passed through the screen.
(My son)

"Neli? Really? " Rentis held his laughter in faux contemplation.

Cornelius growled and looked away.

"Alright, alright, I've wasted enough time for this malarkey. Martha, send me whatever importance you can pull from this bulls-