Her.

November 17th

ALIFA OCÉANE WAS GOING ON A DATE, HOWEVER THAT WAS PROVING TO BE A FAR LESS TERRIFYING FATE, THEN AWAKING  HER SLUMBERING LION FRIEND WHO,

ALIFA HAD WOKEN TO IN HER VERY OWN BED.

Alifa knew not to question it nor to wake Aria Viron. She was sound asleep in her bed for a reason. This had happened plenty of times before.

A most terrible nightmare most likely.

The proof?

Alifa had felt ghostly taps on her neck, waking her up before her special alarm. This prompted her to turn around and come face to face with a drooling Aria. Aria's fingers had been twitching and tapping against her neck.

Her face had also been scrunched and screwed, rather jumbled mutters pouring past her chapped lips.

Alifa had carefully patted her back soothingly as always, before her breaths steadied and Aria turned over in comfort.

Keeping Aria comfortable would prove to be the most daring thing about today.

Except for the... oh, the exclusive hangout" she were about to take part in.

Turning off her special alarm Elisa looked up and saw the darkness of late November. Its grip was....

It was just after 6.

She froze! Not nearly enough time.

Carefully as an angel's glide, she got out of their shared bed and settled the duvet neatly.

An ever gentle cluster of prayers slipped  out her mouth.

I really just want this date to go well Lord I- ...... Good morning. Ah, sorry. Sorry.... I- I'm just, really nervous. But, but glad to be even alive to go on this d- exclusive hangout ! Thank You! So,  I'm really going to need you to show up Father cause I can't possibly imagine not messing this up with Caspian without your help. Abba, I'm going to -as she 

Her dark eyes glazed over the analogue clock to see 6 : 15  gaze back at her.

She screeched.

"WHAT?! I.... WHAT IN TH- 

Aria stirred in her sleep but settled just as quickly again.

Alifa Océane tumbled the ending prayer as she tiptoed on the carpet and right into their lovely shared bathroom.