Chapter 1

Ash had just got to Kalos after finishing his journey with Goh. He had come to see his old friends, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie. Little did he know that something was going to happen.

Serena Pov:

I had just became Kalos Queen after finally beating Aria! The training I did in the Hoenn Region paid off! I wonder where Ash is now. I hope he's doing well. I'll check the news to see if anything interesting's going on. Alola league champion Ash Ketchum from Pallet town has come to Kalos! If you see him, make sure to say congratulations to him. Serena turned of the TV. I was happy that Ash came back to Kalos. I need to find him.

Ash Pov:

Hm, I wonder where I should go first, Serena's house, or Clemont and Bonnie's house. I finally got away from those reporters. I hope it doesn't happen again. I can't believe people still remember that I was the Alola league champion. It's already been so long since I won last time. I was about to go to Serena's house, since it is closer when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Serena.

Nobody Pov:

"Ash!"

"Serena! What are you doing here? I was about to go to your house to say hi."

"Well, I saw you on the news and I wanted to find you and congratulate you on winning the Alola league."

"Oh, thanks! But, that was a long time ago. And anyways, I wanted to congratulate you on becoming Kalos queen! You finally beat Aria!"

"How did you know I became Kalos queen?"

"Well, I saw you on TV right before I left for Kalos."

"Oh, so... where are you going now?"

"Since you're already here, I'm going to Clemont's house to say hi. Wanna come with me?"

"Really? You want me to go with you?"

"Of course! You're one of my best friends."

"Ok, I'll come with you."

***

Clemont Pov:

I wonder how Ash and Serena are doing. I haven't seen them in so long. I saw Serena beat Aria and become Kalos queen and Ash win the Alola league and become champion on TV, but I haven't seen them in person. I was still thinking about Ash and Serena when Bonnie's voice cut into my thoughts.

"Big brother, someone's at the door."

"Ok, can you answer it Bonnie? I'm working on my new invention."

"Ok!"

Bonnie Pov:

I opened the door and saw Ash and Serena.

"Ash! Serena! I'm so happy to see you guys again!"

"Hi Bonnie, I came to say hi to you and Clemont!" said Ash.

"Yeah, me too! By the way, where's Clemont anyway?" asked Serena.

"Oh! He's in his room. I'll go call him!" I ran to Clemont's room and said, "Clemont, Ash and Serena have come to visit!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! They came to say hi!"

"Oh wow!" Let's go!"

"Okay!"