Chapter 5

"Our first contestant is Shauna!"

"Ivysaur, use vinewhip, and Flabébé , use fairy wind..."

***

"And it's settled. Shauna, Miette, and Jessiline will be moving on to the semifinals."

***

"And now, its time for the semifinals! Let's watch which one of these young ladies will move on to the finals."

***

"Now, all three of them have performed. Audience, please cast your votes... And the winner is... Shauna!"

"Yay! Ivysaur and Flabébé, we did it! Now we can compete against Serena!" (Shauna)

"Ivysaur"

"Flabé"

"Shauna was great, but I'm sure Serena can beat her. After all, she's gotten so much better at performing!" (Ash)

"I'm sure she can win." (Clemont)

"Serena's gonna win! Right Dedene?" (Bonnie)

"Nene"

***

"Now, we are finally in the finals! This will determine who will be the Kalos queen. First we have the challenger, Shauna!"

***

"And now, we have the Kalos queen, Serena!"

"Yess! Serena's finally up!" (Ash)

"Ok, Braixen, use flamethrower! Panchum, now use stone edge and Sylveon and Braixen, jump on them. Now Braixen, use fire blast, Panchum use dark pulse, and Sylveon use swift!" The moves collided and formed a huge star. Then, it exploded into a million sparkles. "And finished!" Everyone applauded as Serena bowed.

"Maintenant everyone, please cast your votes!"

"SERENA!" Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie shouted while casting their votes for Serena.

"And the winner is... Serena, our Kalos queen!"

"You were awesome, Serena!" (Shauna)

"You too, Shauna!" (Serena)

"Thanks!" (Shauna)

*** Back with the group:

"That was awesome, Serena!" (Bonnie)

"Thanks, Bonnie!" (Serena)

"Yeah, you did great!" (Ash)

"Thanks, Ash!" Serena said blushing. But, Ash didn't seem to notice. "And now, it's your turn!"

"Right! And this time, I'll win for sure!" (Ash)