Chapter 3

"Let's travel together, like we used to." (Clemont)

"Sure! I'll try competing in the Kalos league again! (Ash)

"And I'll preform in more showcases!" (Serena)

"I want to see Squishy again." (Bonnie)

"That reminds me, I want to see Greninja again." (Ash)

"Let's go!" (Everyone)

*2 months later*

"Wow! I got eight badges again. I can compete in the Kalos league again! And this time, I'll win!" (Ash)

"Yeah, go for it Ash!" (Serena)

"Look over there, big brother! She's a keeper!" Bonnie ran toward the girl. "You're a keeper! Please take care of my brother."

"Bonnie, I told you a million times to not do that." (Clemont)

"Awww, but you need someone to take care of you." (Bonnie)

"Bonnie's still doing that?" (Ash)

"Yup, and it's so embarrassing ." (Clemont)

"Haha, don't worry Clemont, she will eventually stop doing that." (Serena)

"I know, but still." (Clemont)

*Ash's tummy rumbles*

"Sorry, I'm a little hungry." Ash said while scratching his head.

"I'll make some lunch." (Clemont)

Later, when they were eating, they heard a noise. It sounded like a pokémon . So, they ran over to where the sound came from. They found a Clefairy.

"Woah, it's a Clefairy!" (Ash)

Serena scanned the Clefairy with her Pokédex.

Clefairy, the fairy pokémon, a fairy type. This cute pokémon is rarely found. It is said that happineess comes to those who see a gathering of Clefairy dancing under a full moon. Clefairy usually live in caves or mountains.

"But what's it doing here?" (Serena)

"It must be lost. Let's bring it home. I see a cave! It must be where the Clefairy lives." (Ash)

So, they brought the Clefairy to the cave. They saw a lot of Clefairy and Clefable in the cave. The Clefairy happily went over to them. Ash and his friends said goodbye to the Clefairy and continued their journey to Lumiose City, where the Kalos league was being held. (By the way, they're in Snowbell City for the time being.)